Addiction is killing me!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
Lisa!
Gold Member
After I quit my addiction to PF, now I've got addicted to a silly song! :cry: I have a terrible headache, but I can't stop myself from listening to it. It's a very sad one and I replay it again and again. :eek:
So if I didn't post here anymore, goodbye to all. Forgive me if I've ever bothered you! :blushing:

Answers and Replies

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
To quit PF for the sake of a silly song???

You come back here at once, girl, and start using those exclamation marks you were so fond of!!

Last edited:
Mk
arildno said:
!
!!!!
!
I like my pickles bigger
!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

And juicer!

!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Lisa!
Gold Member
Thanks to my friend, I spent some time on Phone and now I don't have headache anymore, but I'm still listening to that silly song! :blushing:
It seems that phone could be a useful invention sometimes! :rolleyes:

And no, I don't want to quit PF for the sake of that silly song. I thought I'd die after listening alot to it and as far as I know dead people don't need to entertain themselves by coming here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!22222222222222222222

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Mk said:
I like my pickles bigger
!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

And juicer!

!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
Oh, my goodness! :blushing:
That was totally subconscious on my part, I didn't mean to post anything remotely similar to that. Honestly.

JamesU
Gold Member
awww.....don't leave... :frown:

:uhh:
:devil:

Lisa!
Gold Member
I'm not listening to it now and I don't have a headache anymore! So I'm still here.:wink:

Listening to 'depressing' music constantly makes you feel like you brain is burning, followed by wanna-be migraines.

Try to stop listening to that, and se if the headache will go away.

Lisa!
Gold Member
Yeah, that's right. But I think my headache is because of PF.:biggrin:

Lisa! said:
Yeah, that's right. But I think my headache is because of PF.:biggrin:
Why? I only notice you trying to reply in a civilised manner, with no distinct reason for your depression.

Lisa!
Gold Member
Well first of all I spend lots of time here and when I work alot with computer, it usually gives me a headache. Of course I don't spend time here as much as before, but I think it's still alot. And you know I don't feel comfortable here most of time. I mean I should be too careful when I'm replying to a thread, because most of time I say things that others think I want to offend them or whatever like that. Whenever I say something, I have to clarify it or explain more. Of course I'm not going to do that anymore!
Anyway I think it's not good for a person in my age to spend lots of time here.:wink: I had a wonderful week out of here.

wolram
Gold Member
Lisa! said:
Well first of all I spend lots of time here and when I work alot with computer, it usually gives me a headache. Of course I don't spend time here as much as before, but I think it's still alot. And you know I don't feel comfortable here most of time. I mean I should be too careful when I'm replying to a thread, because most of time I say things that others think I want to offend them or whatever like that. Whenever I say something, I have to clarify it or explain more. Of course I'm not going to do that anymore!
Anyway I think it's not good for a person in my age to spend lots of time here.:wink: I had a wonderful week out of here.
I understand, thinking can give some people a headache :rofl:

a person in my age ? cave girl :confused:

I have to clarify it, well you try. :rofl:

Lisa! said:
Thanks to my friend, I spent some time on Phone and now I don't have headache anymore, but I'm still listening to that silly song! :blushing:
It seems that phone could be a useful invention sometimes! :rolleyes:

Before the invention of the telephone, how did teenagers survive?

KM

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Kenneth Mann said:

KM
They didn't.
The boys tried to climb up to the balconies where their loved ones stood, but the boys used to lose their grip and fell down.
The trauma of seeing their lovers fall to their deaths made the girls jump.

Kenneth Mann said:

KM
Snail mail and passing notes in school.

What song was it?

Danger
Gold Member
Andy said:
What song was it?
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/badgers.php" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
JamesU
Gold Member
I love that song. I like the banana phone badger one too. :biggrin:

Lisa!
Gold Member
What a funny song, Danger! :rofl: And thanks at least I stoped listening to that silly song for some minutes!

Kenneth Mann said:

KM
Did they need to survive at that time? :rolleyes: And unfortunately I'm not a teenager! :wink:

Lisa!
Gold Member
Andy said:
What song was it?
"ANDAY WALKS WITH ME, ANDY TALKS WITH ME, ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN..." :blushing: (take it easy! I was kidding. It has a joke.)