Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Admiration of Physics

1. May 28, 2015 #1
    hello everyone, though not a scientist or professional student I have a fondness for earth sciences, geology, seismology, ecology with interests in pole-shift theory, space/time relativity, archeology, anthropology and genetics, specifically, genetic genealogy. Here just to see read about exciting news in physics and applaud those working hard to understand physics.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      74.2 KB
      Views:
  2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. May 28, 2015 #3
    I would be extremely interested to hear any news on the current status of the flux and flow of the earth's inner core, especially related to polarity. I am not a scientist nor student of physics, so if it is obvious to you, please do not assume theory, hypothesis or factual information is known to me. I am here in a learning mode.

5. May 28, 2015 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Please feel free to post questions in the appropriate forums that conform to our guidelines here https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook