Adultery vs sex before marriage

• Thread starter ruby_duby
  • Start date
In summary: I guess that's sort of true. But I don't think that's the only reason. I think there's something to be said for developing a sense of autonomy and self-reliance at a young age, and learning about sex and your body from a healthy source (TV, books, etc.) is a good way to do that. I don't think TV is inherently bad, just that it's not perfect.
Norman said:
You know, I have never met a single one of these kind of women before... I wonder if they even exist? :confused: :uhh: :tongue2:
They Do, I can assure you, (I know a Few) But you are TOO OLD!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Physics news on Phys.org
Lapin Dormant said:
They Do, I can assure you, (I know a Few) But you are TOO OLD!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

26 is too old huh? I wonder what my 32 year old wife would think of that...

Lapin Dormant said:
some poor unsuspecting Innocent young Virginal Female.

Oh, I get it... it is a word trick... he said FEMALE not WOMEN... maybe these you innocent girls should wait a couple years before considering these kinda questions... and what is a person speaking like you are talking to these girls for... very suspicious...

Norman said:
26 is too old huh? I wonder what my 32 year old wife would think of that...
Probably the same thing as her 12 year old daughter, TOO OLD!

Isn't the stat for these day somehweres in the neighbourhood of fifteen, you don't think that that is TOO young, for you? @ 26?

Norman said:
Oh, I get it... it is a word trick... he said FEMALE not WOMEN... maybe these you innocent girls should wait a couple years before considering these kinda questions... and what is a person speaking like you are talking to these girls for... very suspicious...
And Just what is Wrong with a Lapin, speaking to a Girl, whatever her age? Huh Buddy? :eek:

what is supicious about that? :confused: