Advice for a young undergrad lusting after an older grad student?

• Thread starter Seraphin
  • Start date
You are still figuring things on your own :P Besides, everybody gets played, and everyone will play someone during their life, unless you marry you high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

Believe me, it feels no different if you fall in love with a 20 years old and he plays you, or for a 35 years years man and he plays you. D'ont be so concerned about you "super-sensitive time". You are not 13 anymore.
no no, I dont think everyone has to get played or have to play others - it shouldn't be like that at all! and it doesnt happen all that often... maybe more in big cities where people are more 'hard' but not here! I think most people you'll meet are genuine and are nice! sometimes relationships just dont work out - its not anyone being mean, its just people change.

yeah ok, I agree that anyone of any age can hurt others who love them, but I think someone with a lot more life experience might hurt the younger one more? maybe, or that the younger person just wont understand what is happenning and might think something is wrong with themselves and blame themselves for it? I dunno... complicated...

no no, I dont think everyone has to get played or have to play others - it shouldn't be like that at all! and it doesnt happen all that often... maybe more in big cities where people are more 'hard' but not here! I think most people you'll meet are genuine and are nice! sometimes relationships just dont work out - its not anyone being mean, its just people change.
Can we have again this conversation in about 20 years ? Im curious if you'll think the same :P

Can we have again this conversation in about 20 years ? Im curious if you'll think the same :P
:) who knows eh! I hope so!