1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Advice on the best possible job

1. Sep 2, 2006 #1

I was looking for advice on the best possible job to take while going for my degree. This semester I am going back to school, working for my associates degree at a county college and then plan to continue on for a degree in Physics a a four year college.

I have been working full time for over two years at a video store and will soon have the opportunity to seek other employment if I want it. My question is this: is it more beneficial to show a long track record at one job (even though it does not relate to my field at all) or is the better idea to look for a job in a field that is at least loosely related to Physics or science?

Also as a side note does anyone know how Rowan University ranks as far as Physics or science goes? I only ask because it is practically right outside my door. Is there a resource online which might rank the colleges as far as science or Physics goes?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted