1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Advise me please

1. Jul 7, 2005 #1
    Tell me please what (simple, 2 year sufficient) project in evolutionary biology or molecular biology will suit me ?
    I am going to take an Master exam in biology, but there is nothing in head as to what I should do in one of those two fields, please give me some ideas on how and where to go now ? I am thinking a lot about this and really don't know? Thanks a lot

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 12, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't know you and your strengths well enough to recommend anything. I am concerned you don't seem to know what you want to do, yet are planning to do a Master's anyway. You might be better off going out and working a few years, give yourself some more time to think about what you really want to do with the rest of your life and what interests you most, then go back for your masters. If you get a job in industry doing something related to biology, the company might pay for you to get your masters too, so if you're really uncertain now, it might be the better approach.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?