1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Advise on school for physics

1. Jul 21, 2010 #1
    Hello,

I enjoy learning new things about the universe. I have always wanted to learn more about everything in the universe. Growing up I got into art and computers. I went to a local small university in my home town to study art. I was 3 semesters into it when I decided I wanted to study my true passion, or so I thought, physics. After 2 semesters studying physics I just stopped going to class and did not with draw. I received straight F's for every class I was taking. Before that I was making straight A's. I worked with Dell for three years. I am now 27 years old and trying to go back to school for physics. Just to get back into my local university I have to speak with a committee. What I want out of physics. I want to study cutting edge. I do not care about money. Is it to late? Did my previous actions ruin my chances of studying physics in the highest degree? Am I even going to be able to get into a good grad school with my previous background?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted