How Does This Question Function?

• Thread starter aspsrilanka
  • Start date
In summary: Your original post does not specify what you want help with, what your problem is, or what work you have done. It instead links to images that I cannot see unless I register at some other site. Sorry, that ain't going to happen.
aspsrilanka
pls help me
how work this Qustion

attachment.php?attachmentid=20122&d=1250349786.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=20121&d=1250349786.jpg

Attachments

• Q1.jpg
    Q1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 406
  • Q2.jpg
    Q2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

pls help me

Stop.

You posted the first request at 9:38 AM. You have to give people a chance to respond.

Your original post does not specify what you want help with, what your problem is, or what work you have done. It instead links to images that I cannot see unless I register at some other site. Sorry, that ain't going to happen.

I think now u can see

D H said:
Stop.

You posted the first request at 9:38 AM. You have to give people a chance to respond.

Your original post does not specify what you want help with, what your problem is, or what work you have done. It instead links to images that I cannot see unless I register at some other site. Sorry, that ain't going to happen.

Im sorry about that.
now its ok.
pls help me.

A moderator still has to approve the images, why not just write out the problem and what you've attempted so far?

1. sketch a cct diagram of a single pole RC low pass filter with R=1k & c=4.7microf
2. The amplitude response of the filter in 1 given by,

|Vo/Vin|=1/√(1+(ω/ωo)^2)

a . where ωo is the cut off frequency.by considering a number of frequency regions, sketch a freqency response (Bode diagram) of the filter ,labelling the relevant parameters.

b. calculate the dB gain at 2ωo & 3ωo & state the value of the slope of the role-off in dB/octave.

3. sketch LRC band pass & band stop fiter ccts

other q has a diagram
how find small signal 3dB upper frequncy usin transfer funtion of low pass active filter

What have you done so far? We are you to help you do your own homework. We do not do your homework for you.

D H said:
What have you done so far? We are you to help you do your own homework. We do not do your homework for you.

That is not homework this is past paper question of City & Guilds advance diploma. i can't understand what is the role-off in dB/octave & how fined dB gain at 2ωo & 3ωo using transfer funtion.

Ru konw how fined those?

Any one know?

1. What is the purpose of "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question"?

The purpose of "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" is to provide guidance and clarification on how to effectively use a specific question. This can be helpful for individuals who are unfamiliar with the question or need assistance in understanding its purpose or how to properly answer it.

2. How can I use "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" to improve my research?

"Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" can be used to improve research by ensuring that the question is being used correctly and that the researcher has a clear understanding of what is being asked. This can lead to more accurate and relevant data being collected, which can ultimately improve the quality of the research.

3. Can "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" be used for any type of question?

Yes, "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" can be used for any type of question. It is a general tool that can be applied to all types of questions, whether they are open-ended, closed-ended, or multiple choice.

4. How can I effectively communicate with others using "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question"?

To effectively communicate with others using "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question", it is important to be clear and concise in your explanations. Use examples and provide step-by-step instructions if necessary. It is also helpful to actively listen to any questions or concerns from others and address them in a respectful and helpful manner.

5. Is "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" only for beginners?

No, "Help Me Understand How to Use This Question" can be beneficial for individuals of all levels of experience. It can be helpful for beginners who are learning how to use a specific question, but it can also benefit more experienced researchers who may need clarification or a refresher on how to effectively use a certain question.