aerodynamics studies the properties of moving air. on an airplane, this creates forces (lift and drag) and torques. Flight dynamics looks at what these forces do with your airplane (how does it move?). Also thrust and gravity are of course included with flight mechanics. They have nothing to do with aerodynamics.
actually they have EVERTHING to do with aerodynamics.. without thrust u cant generate lift, without gravity u cant provide unaided lift... but they ARE 2 sepearate fields.. and you are correct.. just wanted to clear that up a bit.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving