Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aeronautical Engineering Apprenticeship Help!

1. Jun 13, 2013 #1
    Hi guys,

this may seem very low level compared to the range of topics being discussed on this forum but I was just wondering as to whether any of you could help me.
    I am trying to get into an apprenticeship with KLM Engineering in Aeronautical engineering and having successfully got through the pre interview test, I now have an interview to look forward to in a few weeks. Whilst being fairly confident in my interview skills and my eagerness for the industry, I am a little stumped as to one part of the interview which states that I must bring either a drawing/model that i have designed/developed myself and discuss it. I had a few basic ideas but nothing that made me feel overly confident and I have been longing for a career change like this for years so any ideas anybody could throw me would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers guys

Toby Blowers

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted