1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace engineering

1. Sep 25, 2009 #1
    hi,

I am applying this year for aerospace engineering at university. i need some help with my personal statement. It would be great if anyone of you send a copy of good personal statements and ideas on what to write in it.

Thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 25, 2009 #2

Monocerotis

Gold Member

This is a life defining moment, you should probably write it yourself instead of posting what sounds good from the mouths of other people.

If you can't come up with anything it may be a sign that aerospace isn't meant for you.

4. Sep 26, 2009 #3
    i have done my draft which is a page n a half long but i just wanted some good advise and more ideas.

5. Sep 26, 2009 #4

Monocerotis

Gold Member

If you'd like you can PM me your draft and I will edit it.

In the long run I think it's better to write something like this from the heart.

6. Sep 26, 2009 #5

Maroc

Gold Member

correct i am applying to Aerospace engineering and i am going to do this all by myself and getting a teacher to edit it.

7. Sep 26, 2009 #6
    no thanks im asking my teacher and dad to edit my ps for me.
    and @ maroc: bruv im doing it all by myself aswell. some help will do no harm. so asked!

8. Sep 26, 2009 #7

Maroc

Gold Member

oh ya of course help will do no harm, but i guess its the way your worded your question.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook