1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace Interships

1. Apr 19, 2013 #1
    Hey guys I'm a student of Aerospace engineering... well I just started but I know that is what I want to do. the problem is that I dont have any experience on engineering, I'm an international student (in California, U.S.) and for many internships related with aerospace (as far as my research goes) require citizenship... so my question to you is there any opportunity for my to do an internship in aerospace (or at this point I guess any engineering field related to that would do it)or any tips of where can I go to? (i'm ok with non pay internships)

Thanks hopefully you guys can bring some light to my search of internships.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2013 #2
    I think the best thing to do is talk to the people who run your school's internship program. They should know the rules and the job market and be able to answer questions better than anyone here. You might find that there actually are jobs that allow international students, and you might be allowed to go back to your home country for internship (I know my school has no problem with that).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook