Aetheric Constant Proposition

• Thread starter shintashi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Constant
In summary: The same principles apply regardless of the medium.In summary, the author suggests that the constant, or C, may be best thought of as a cinematic Standing wave. The wave pattern is constantly being displaced, but the principle remains the same. The author suggests that if we could find a way to calculate C, we could exceed it.
shintashi
While pondering the emmensity of extremely massive egos... I began to think of the cosmological constants, and how one would decipher such things.

I do believe that the Density of Aether, hence the permeation of any substantial effect such as the ripple of light, is variable, however, the scale of radius to which it alters becomes exponentially unnoticeable, based upon the x^2/(x+y)^2 variable as proposed originally for creating a gateway to accelerate a mass without tearing it to peices.

Let x represent the astronomical radius from the central distortion, and let Y represent the are covered, usually on a less than astronomical scale.

For example, if you at at the center of a black hole, or stellar mass, your perpsective of the constant will be greatly different than it would be 10,000 astronomical units away. The key point here is noticeable difference. The question is " how sensitive" is material being used to test such distortions ?

at 150,000,000,000 m, or ~1 AU, the distortion difference between 1 meter and another, would be 2.25e22 / 2.2500000000300000000001e22,

or to say

9.999999999866666666668% similarity. I think it would be even more interesting to calculate in the actual wave/gravitational distortion of the mass itself, which following the electrical scale of reduction, would become exponentially less and less depending on the mass/energy disturbance.

Thus a black hole may exibit this kind of distortion at much closer range, but only so much as the mass of the black hole is also great (black holes come in all sizes).

What I also propose is that a magnetar may create a similar disturbance to the units of spacetime when measuring the Constant. In other words, I'm trying to figure out a way of calculating "constant".

I believe once we have a method of calculating "constant", we can then look at this constant as a "sound barrier" and in similar fashion, exceed it. Of course, we would have to relook at our doppler sciences...

Physics news on Phys.org
shintashi said:
I believe once we have a method of calculating "constant", we can then look at this constant as a "sound barrier" and in similar fashion, exceed it.
Whether C is a barrier speed or not is completely independent of whether C is C to all observers. Regardless, both have been proven to an extrordinary level of precision.

russ_watters said:
Whether C is a barrier speed or not is completely independent of whether C is C to all observers.

I disagree; if c is constant to all observers, this would constitute the strongest possible proof that it cannot be exceeded. If it can be proven that c is not constant to all observers, but that it can be seen as "slowed down" to someone who is trying to match its speed, then it may be possible that that speed could be matched and, eventually, exceeded.

LURCH said:
I disagree; if c is constant to all observers, this would constitute the strongest possible proof that it cannot be exceeded. If it can be proven that c is not constant to all observers, but that it can be seen as "slowed down" to someone who is trying to match its speed, then it may be possible that that speed could be matched and, eventually, exceeded.
I need to think about this. What I was picturing though is an ether view where you could 'chase down' a photon but still measure the speed of the photon relative to the ether as C. That's not the way the SR constancy postulate reads though (its a uselses way to characterize C as constant), so, yeah, you're right.

standing wave doppler

revised doppler Step 1

When you think of doppler, you normally might be told that waves compress and expand. I propose we throw this notion out the window.

I think instead what we are experiencing is the formation of cinematic Standing waves, as the wave patterns begin to overlap each other as the emmanation of the source "flashes" the next "frame".

I used the term cinematic for the way a movie projector works. When you watch a movie in the theatre, the images aren't truly moving, you are merely seeing a still image flashed upon the screen by a strobe light. That image is immediately followed by dimness, and another flash of light when the second frame lines up through the projection lense. In some respects, it is like the hum of a high RPM engine, it seems constant, but its actually a series of several explosions in sequence.

Now use this analogy on a piece of transparent grid plastic. Draw the wave pattern of the emission. Now copy it and displace it by overlapping the first wave pattern.
Now solve for the new wave pattern.

Note the emphasis on cinematic "movie magic". Is the wave compressing ? No. But just like a movie goer "sees" with their eyes, moving pictures, we "see" blue and red shift. Infact, if you hold your hand up to the light of a window, you will also see blue and red shift on the edge of your hands.

Now apply this theory to the sound barrier. What if the compression is not really compression, but is actually standing waves ? Standing waves will reach a high almost "scalar wave" peak, and also annihilate each other as the waves overlap.

How did we break the sound barrier ?

What did we experience from the sound barrier ?

1. turbulence
2. pressure
3. sonic booms

turbulance- the fluctuation of the standing wave pattern, as the craft "pops" along, or "skips" along the "Water" i.e., air, they are running into stnading wave cycles where resistance increases on an x^2 pattern, then reach peak, and distill, bakc and forth. This is a micro-acceleration-deceleration effect that will tear a craft apart. Similar events happen when flying through certain vapid storms or chaotic weather, or even distorted heat pockets.

pressure - this resistance is going to be created by a very slow and steady increase in speed, as the wave reaches its peak. For vice versa of any aether-nut, you might say that if the wave pattern of space = zero, then its energy = lots. This goes back to my notions about nuclear weapon annihilation patterns- as two waves cancel each other out, they create a near zero frequency. Since in my theory, fermions (electrons for instance) are typically higher frequency wave patterns than bosons (like photons) when you average a very low frequency (as is created by two opposite wave patterns ala harmonics) with a high frequency, you get a middle frequency, usually half. Eventually, with the constant reveraging at stupid speed (that means faster than a fempto second - come on have a sense of humor !) the fermions are going to transition into bosons, primarily gamma, x rays, uv, and finally visible light (before descending further).

now if the peak is inversed to annihilation from standing waves, you might read it as one of two things.

either A: the peak is the low point of resistance, and the flatline is near infinite

or B: the peak is the high point of resistance, and the flatline is near zero.

Either way, when you reach the high resistance point from a scalar wave, you will experience the sensation of pressure. (probably followed by turbulence)

3. sonic booms. This is in effect the perfect illustration of strobe effect. anyone who's ever experienced hallucinogenics may be aware of the strobing effect and after image. As the after image continues to trail, it eventualyl catches up. I believe the thing that destroys everything my be the shockwave created by the standing waves at peak.
This is indentical, in some respects to the Wake created by an aircraft carrier or speed boat.

I believe that if a craft were to somehow travel faster than "the local constant of its medium" it would create a wake which would resemble, at least theoretically, a wormhole. Objects I beleive, could get caught in this vortex and dragged in the "undertow" and I believe that a shock wave would also ripple outwards until the medium returned to normal. This requires us to consider spacetime like malleable plastic, and not as a rigid "nothingness".

I believe that there will be an equation found to determine the aproximate "local constant of the medium" of space, and ultimately, with unification, everything else.

- Shin

What is the Aetheric Constant Proposition?

The Aetheric Constant Proposition is a scientific theory proposed by physicist James Clerk Maxwell in the 19th century. It states that there is a medium called the "aether" that permeates all space and is responsible for the propagation of electromagnetic waves such as light.

Is the Aetheric Constant Proposition still accepted by modern science?

No, the Aetheric Constant Proposition has been largely rejected by modern science due to the lack of evidence for the existence of the aether and the success of other theories, such as Einstein's theory of relativity, in explaining electromagnetic phenomena.

What were the implications of the Aetheric Constant Proposition?

The Aetheric Constant Proposition had significant implications for understanding the nature of light and electromagnetism. It also paved the way for the development of other theories, such as Einstein's theory of special relativity, that have greatly influenced modern physics.

Why was the Aetheric Constant Proposition proposed in the first place?

The Aetheric Constant Proposition was proposed by Maxwell as a way to explain the behavior of electromagnetic waves, which were not yet fully understood at the time. It was also influenced by the prevailing belief in a luminiferous aether, a hypothetical medium thought to be responsible for the transmission of light.

Are there any ongoing studies or research related to the Aetheric Constant Proposition?

While the Aetheric Constant Proposition itself is no longer widely accepted, there are still ongoing studies and research related to concepts such as the aether and electromagnetic waves. This includes research on the nature of dark matter and dark energy, which some scientists have proposed as potential modern equivalents of the aether.