Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Against E=mc^2

1. Feb 5, 2007 #1
    Please ,physics gurus analyse this paper and enlighten me about the validity of the paper.

Is the person correct.I cant tell as i dont know the mathematics involved
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 5, 2007 #2
    What paper?
  4. Feb 5, 2007 #3
  5. Feb 5, 2007 #4
  6. Feb 5, 2007 #5
    i dont know how this person says that acceleration is not in direction of force
    there fore angle HAS to be zero degrees
  7. Feb 5, 2007 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

I know that there are many instances that one needs to figure out why such-and-such crackpottery is wrong, etc. I can definitely see how that can be worthwhile. However, and especially for those who have not been on here that long, we have tried that, and it didn't work. It is why, in our GUIDELINES, we have clearly disallowed such discussions in the main forums. There are simply an infinite number of crackpottery out there, and we will be doing nothing else other than debunking such things if we allow them in here.

So consider this as the LAST time a thread like this is allowed in here. Understand?

8. Feb 5, 2007 #7

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

A crank paper published in a crank journal. Check out the list of papers!

Even better, check out the list of Misc. Rejections. They actually published the rejection letters their anti-relativity tripe received from real journals. Hilarious!

Thread closed.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?