Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ah, the California weather

1. Jan 20, 2009 #1
    I just got back from Cali, yesterday, and it was wonderful to be there and meet so many nice people. The weather was awesome, way better than the -20 we had here. They had a nice record high of like 87 the other day. I was glad to be able to experience it. Everyone seemed so nice and friendly to me while I was there. I met this one guy that was exteremely sweet to me, too. :biggrin:
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 20, 2009 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah...? So tell us more about this guy....
  4. Jan 20, 2009 #3
    Well, he was a total sweetie. And was kinda to me and my family the whole time we were there. He even gave my mother and I a scarf to wear when we went home. Ah, it was nice and soft and warm too. I love cashmere!
  5. Jan 21, 2009 #4

Gold Member

California dreaming on a winter day...
  6. Jan 24, 2009 #5
    This makes me realize that I should have planned my west coast trip for winter, rather than wasting it in June. Although, I suppose I'd probably find it depressing to go from 80 degree weather back to -20 degrees.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?