What is the hilarious and clever joke in this viral video?

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
In summary: What a dastardly deed, may the froot bat dwell in your crotch forever.:cool:Am I the only one who enjoyed that Jewish music playing in the Count song? I assume it was Jewish type music, at least. I like that kind of stuff.does anyone else think the only reason the bleeps make it sound like he's saying **** is because that's what they were invented to block out so now we just associate them with **** regardless of what they sound like.no, its because he says things like, when I am alone I **** myself, and once i **** i can't stop, faster and faster!Bleeeeeeeeeepppppp...? ..>.<
Cyrus
http://youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Notice, they are just bleeping the word 'count'. Hes not really saying anything bad. Thats why its so funny and brilliant!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I do not understand.

Too funny. :rofl:

I was just thinking about this introspective piece by Cookie Monster I read the other day:
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2006/5/5bryan.html

Me know. Me have problem.

Me love cookies. Me tend to get out of control when me see cookies. Me know it not natural to react so strongly to cookies, but me have weakness. Me know me do wrong. Me know it isn't normal. Me see disapproving looks. Me see stares. Me hurt inside.

When me get back to apartment, after cookie binge, me can't stand looking in mirror—fur matted with chocolate-chip smears and infested with crumbs. Me try but me never able to wash all of them out. Me don't think me is monster. Me just furry blue person who love cookies too much. Me no ask for it. Me just born that way...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen three or four other 'versions' of bleeping 'not-bad' words --I think SNL did one back in the seventies

The lyrics to Rolling Stones Satisfaction were censored, they beeped 'make' in "And I'm tryin' to make some girl" - which made it sound much worse.

I *bleep*ing *bleep* that video---It should be *bleep* *bleep*ed on all websites!

More unnecessary censorship:

I saw the title of this thread in the GD preview on the PF Main page and the only thing that went through my mind was, "This HAS to be one of Cyrus's Threads!"

Math Is Hard said:

I had to physically pull the corners of my *bleep* down I was *bleep*ing so much on some of those, MIH

Math Is Hard said:

:rofl: I love watching those when I stay up late enough to watch his show.

:rofl::rofl:

omg I'm literally crying!

"and when I'm alone I *&^* myself" :rofl::rofl:

o man. I've always thought bleeping words on TV's about the most inexplicably redundant practice. Watching "un-bleeped" Southpark is a perfect example; it actually sounds much "dirtier" when it's bleeped than when it's not. I don't even notice when they swear in the un-bleeped episodes.

Last edited:
Kurdt said:
If people wonder why I'm on here so much and don't post often its because I count the members on the main screen whenever I see it. Got to make sure the computer gets it right. :smile:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=40NHDgb0NoM&feature=related"

Do they have a twelve step program for that?

That was great!

edward said:

Nuff said.

...? Seriously.....?

Cyrus said:
...? Seriously.....?

Maybe I should delete it the bleep is just too short??

that stunk man!

If it were any worse, it actually be funny its THAT bad.

Cyrus said:
that stunk man!

If it were any worse, it actually be funny its THAT bad.

It's gone, feel free to zap it in the quote.

edward said:
It's gone, feel free to zap it in the quote.

Oh, that bad boy ant going anywhere now. Others will have to suffer watching it too! :devil:

Suddenly, It got a whole lot funnier, muwhhahaaaha.

Very funny!

Koda's Science Class: The blue eyed, long tailed, crotch dwelling froot bat.

Cyrus said:
Oh, that bad boy ant going anywhere now. Others will have to suffer watching it too! :devil:

Suddenly, It got a whole lot funnier, muwhhahaaaha.

What a dastardly deed, may the froot bat dwell in your crotch forever.:cool:

Am I the only one who enjoyed that Jewish music playing in the Count song? I assume it was Jewish type music, at least. I like that kind of stuff.

does anyone else think the only reason the bleeps make it sound like he's saying **** is because that's what they were invented to block out so now we just associate them them with **** regardless of what they sound like.

no, its because he says things like, when I am alone I **** myself, and once i **** i can't stop, faster and faster!

Bleeeeeeeeeeeepppppp...? ..>.<

1. What does "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha HAAHAHAHAH" mean?

This phrase is known as "laughing out loud" or "LOL" in online communication, and is often used to indicate amusement or laughter in response to something funny or entertaining.

2. Is "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha HAAHAHAHAH" a scientific term?

No, this phrase is not a scientific term. It is a common expression used in informal communication and does not have any specific scientific meaning.

3. Why do people use "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha HAAHAHAHAH" instead of just "haha"?

Some people may use this longer version of "haha" to emphasize their laughter or to convey a louder or more exaggerated laugh. It may also be used to indicate sarcasm or irony.

4. Are there any other variations of "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha HAAHAHAHAH"?

Yes, there are many variations of this phrase, such as "HAHAHA", "LOL", "LMFAO", and "ROFL". Each of these variations may have a slightly different connotation or level of intensity.

5. Can "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha HAAHAHAHAH" be translated into other languages?

While there may be equivalents of this phrase in other languages, it is primarily used in English-speaking cultures. Translations may not accurately capture the same meaning or tone.