Ahmadinejad denies 911 attack

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

The bombing of the world trade center was also a "big lie intended to serve as a pretext for fighting terrorism and setting the grounds for sending troops to Afghanistan," Ahmadinejad as said...
http://news.jornal.us/article-4609.The-terrorist-attack-of-911-was-a-BIG-LIE-according-to-Iranian-President-Ahmadinejad---SEE-VIDEO.html

Sadly, he is only saying aloud what many self-proclaimed enemies of the US, and people sympathetic to the cause of Islamic extremist groups, already believe.

Answers and Replies

Oh brother, I bet he thinks the moon landings were "fake" too.

Hey guess what, it is for publicity. The more outrageous he is, the more media coverage he gets and the stronger his regime becomes.

Oh brother, I bet he thinks the moon landings were "fake" too.
He's not stupid. Yet if he can use misinformation to his advantage, then that's what he will always do.

Q_Goest
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I bet Osama bin Laden is pissed!

Sadly, he is only saying aloud what many self-proclaimed enemies of the US, and people sympathetic to the cause of Islamic extremist groups, already believe.
Not to mention many US citizens and even some politicians.

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Please review the PF Rules, especially on our list of banned topics.

Zz.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Sorry folks. You can't see the deleted posts, but this thread predictably went rignt into the conspiracy zone. The idea was to promote a credible discussion of how disinformation is being used by Ahmadinejad for a political agenda, but there was really no hope of that happening, I suppose. :biggrin: