1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AI anyone?

1. Mar 9, 2005 #1
    I'm not sure why but just a few days ago this feeling to really want to do something related to AI just woke up. I've always been fascinated with the whole idea.. but not until recently did I think that it might just be something I would want to focus on for the rest of my life.

Now, dont get me wrong but really have no knowledge on the subject. I mean I know the basic idea and the concept of AI itself is what gets me. So I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing any info on what areas there is to AI ( I know there is strong and weak, I mean more specific stuff).

I'm also going to be honest and tell you I will probably do lots of research and write a very long paper on it to see if in fact its something I want to do.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 9, 2005 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I think that your idea to do more research and write a paper, even if it's only for yourself, is a great way to see if it really is something you want to go into.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?