Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AI anyone?

1. Mar 9, 2005 #1
    I'm not sure why but just a few days ago this feeling to really want to do something related to AI just woke up. I've always been fascinated with the whole idea.. but not until recently did I think that it might just be something I would want to focus on for the rest of my life.

Now, dont get me wrong but really have no knowledge on the subject. I mean I know the basic idea and the concept of AI itself is what gets me. So I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing any info on what areas there is to AI ( I know there is strong and weak, I mean more specific stuff).

I'm also going to be honest and tell you I will probably do lots of research and write a very long paper on it to see if in fact its something I want to do.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 9, 2005 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I think that your idea to do more research and write a paper, even if it's only for yourself, is a great way to see if it really is something you want to go into.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?