Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 + india

1. Jun 9, 2006 #1
    hello friends

Iam frm india.and iam planning to apppear for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007
    Well I would be grateful if you could suggest me good books (Phys,chem,maths)for objective-type questions for prepn for exams of these level .Iam sure indian students will be able to answer my queries here.

thankyou

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2006 #2
    Hello frnds.
    As ive mentioned before iam preparing for AIEEE/BITSAT 2007.I want to knw which could serve a s a good book for Physics (Objectives): Book by TMH like AIEEE Physics.How about objective physics - D C Pandey (Arihant).Or any other book tht u ppl knw?I want toknw in particualr of the TMH and D C Pandey book? which Will it be a good keeping in mind the level of exams iam focussing on and the time left with me(around 7-8 months)
    Id prefer a book with quens of varied levels ...brief theory(useful points) with concise solns .

I sahll be grateful u cud satisfy my queries
    Thanx a lot
    Pallavi

4. Jun 21, 2006 #3
    These queries have been answered by me and OP on a related thread about physics textbooks.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook