What Are the Best Books for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 Exam Preparation?

• Testing
  • Thread starter nirvana
  • Start date
  • Tags
    India
In summary, the conversation is about a student from India seeking recommendations for good books to prepare for the AIEEE and BITSAT exams in 2007. They specifically mention wanting books with objective-type questions and varying levels of difficulty, with concise solutions and brief theory. The student has received responses from others and is grateful for any further suggestions.
nirvana
hello friends

Iam frm india.and iam planning to apppear for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007
Well I would be grateful if you could suggest me good books (Phys,chem,maths)for objective-type questions for prepn for exams of these level .Iam sure indian students will be able to answer my queries here.

thankyou

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello frnds.
As I've mentioned before iam preparing for AIEEE/BITSAT 2007.I want to knw which could serve a s a good book for Physics (Objectives): Book by TMH like AIEEE Physics.How about objective physics - D C Pandey (Arihant).Or any other book tht u ppl knw?I want toknw in particular of the TMH and D C Pandey book? which Will it be a good keeping in mind the level of exams iam focussing on and the time left with me(around 7-8 months)
Id prefer a book with quens of varied levels ...brief theory(useful points) with concise solns .

I sahll be grateful u cud satisfy my queries
Thanx a lot
Pallavi

These queries have been answered by me and OP on a related thread about physics textbooks.

1. What is AIEEE and BITSAT 2007?

AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination) and BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) 2007 are both national level entrance exams for admission to undergraduate programs in engineering and architecture courses in India.

2. How are AIEEE and BITSAT different?

AIEEE is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) while BITSAT is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS). AIEEE is for admission to government and private engineering colleges, while BITSAT is specifically for admission to the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad.

3. What is the eligibility criteria for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007?

The eligibility criteria for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 are as follows:- For AIEEE: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.- For BITSAT: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have scored at least 75% marks in aggregate in these subjects.

4. What is the exam pattern for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007?

The exam pattern for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 are as follows:- AIEEE: The exam consists of three papers - Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry), Paper 2 (Mathematics), and Paper 3 (Drawing Test for B.Arch courses). Each paper is of 3 hours duration and contains multiple choice questions.- BITSAT: The exam is a computer-based test of 3 hours duration. It consists of four sections - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning. The questions are also multiple choice type.

5. How can I prepare for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007?

Some tips for preparing for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 are:- Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus.- Practice solving previous year question papers and mock tests.- Focus on understanding the concepts rather than just memorizing.- Make a study schedule and stick to it.- Stay updated with current affairs and general knowledge.