1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AIEEE and BITSAT 2007 + india

1. Jun 9, 2006 #1
    hello friends

Iam frm india.and iam planning to apppear for AIEEE and BITSAT 2007
    Well I would be grateful if you could suggest me good books (Phys,chem,maths)for objective-type questions for prepn for exams of these level .Iam sure indian students will be able to answer my queries here.

thankyou

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2006 #2
    Hello frnds.
    As ive mentioned before iam preparing for AIEEE/BITSAT 2007.I want to knw which could serve a s a good book for Physics (Objectives): Book by TMH like AIEEE Physics.How about objective physics - D C Pandey (Arihant).Or any other book tht u ppl knw?I want toknw in particualr of the TMH and D C Pandey book? which Will it be a good keeping in mind the level of exams iam focussing on and the time left with me(around 7-8 months)
    Id prefer a book with quens of varied levels ...brief theory(useful points) with concise solns .

I sahll be grateful u cud satisfy my queries
    Thanx a lot
    Pallavi

4. Jun 21, 2006 #3
    These queries have been answered by me and OP on a related thread about physics textbooks.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?