• Start date
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed

Main Question or Discussion Point

Al Gore on "Først og sist"

Al Gore is visiting Norway this week, and will appear on Fredrik Skavlan's talkshow "Først og sist" tonight.

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor
Al Gore is visiting Norway this week, and will appear on Fredrik Skavlan's talkshow "Først og sist" tonight.
Sorry to hear that. Every once in a while one of our politicians escapes the country.

Last edited:
jim mcnamara
Mentor
Evo is right - we do try to physically restrain our politicians so as not to spread the noxious political atmosphere endemic to the US, but when they do not take their meds all bets are off. :)

Mr Bush escaped recently, but came to his senses for a very brief moment and returned to the US. Our diplomats in the infected countries are still trying to do damage control.

I'm sure they have already started attempts to regain control of him. But if by chance, he does make it to the talk show tonight, keep in mind,

A. if he says really stupid things...he dosen't speak for the people of the USA
B. if he sounds inteligent...its all been faked, a pre-written script, not written by anyone who speaks for the people of the USA.

ShawnD
Science Advisor
What's with all the Al Gore hate? I don't seem to remember him saying stupid things; just having a very.... distinct... voice.

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Sorry to hear that. Every once in a while one of our politicians escapes the country.
I'm sure we'll be able to handle him.
Do you want him back undamaged?:smile:

Evo
Mentor
I'm sure we'll be able to handle him.
Do you want him back undamaged?:smile:
No, go ahead and have your way with him. Maybe he'd like some whale meat. :smile:

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Al Gore made a good profile, but was somewhat put in the shadow by Mohammad Yunuz and Leonard Cohen, who also were guests tonight.