Who Would Win in a Battle Between Albert E and Stephen Hawking?

In summary,The video is about a series of rap battles between famous scientists. Einstein is mentioned as a great scientist, but he is not mentioned in a good light. MC2 Albert is mentioned as a good rapper, but he has poor grammar. The Hulk Hogan vs. Kim Jong Il rap battle was funny.
Physics news on Phys.org
Too close to call for me!

Epic!

I love the Hitler vs Vader one

Haha! Brilliant

Very funny.

I'd go with Einstein personally, although SH got in a few good ones.

Did anyone else get a (terrible) vision of Albert Einstein dancing around Stephen H singing "look what I can do..."

Terrible

Pattonias said:
Did anyone else get a (terrible) vision of Albert Einstein dancing around Stephen H singing "look what I can do..."

Terrible

I think you kinda missed the point. It's rap it aint meant to be nice.

Yo mama dude? :smile:

I hate rap, kinda of irritates me really.

MathematicalPhysicist said:
I hate rap, kinda of irritates me really.

Some of its ok. The crap about how many bitches you have and bling is just abysmal, I don't care if boasting about how rich you are is part of your culture it's lame white or black. No one cares, get a life. :smile:

LOL! I love this! 2 great scientists going at it! x)

There are 10 million million million million million particles in the universe that we can observe. Your momma took the ugly ones and put them into one nerd. Hahahahahaha I think this got Albert E.

Calrid said:
I think you kinda missed the point. It's rap it aint meant to be nice.

Yo mama dude? :smile:

lol, I found the video hilarious. I was cracking up because when I saw the title of the post, I pictured Einstein dancing around "the Hawk" before I watched the video.

I want to see Carl Sagan vs. Patt Robertson

Screw that God vs Buddha!

"I'm the giant whose shoulders you'd have stood on, if you could stand."

Plum, fricking, brilliant.

LOL! Brilliant!

I’ve got a new favorite rapper: MC2 Albert :!)

:rofl:

I'm not sure I agree with einstein's math grammer. If he's as good as two rappers, he's just MC times 2, not MC squared. :P

:tongue2:

The Hulk Hogan vs. Kim Jong Il was pretty funny too.

I liked Lincoln v/s Chuck Norris and Beethoven v/s Justin Beiber.

What is the difference between Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking?

Both Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking are renowned scientists who have made significant contributions to our understanding of the universe. However, their areas of expertise and research were quite different. Einstein is best known for his theory of relativity, which revolutionized our understanding of space and time. Hawking, on the other hand, is known for his work on black holes and the origins of the universe.

Who was more influential, Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking?

This is a difficult question to answer definitively, as both scientists have had a profound impact on our understanding of the universe. However, many would argue that Einstein's theories have had a more widespread impact on science and society as a whole. Hawking's work, while groundbreaking and influential, is more specialized and may not have the same broad reach as Einstein's theories.

Did Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking ever collaborate?

Unfortunately, no. While both scientists were alive during the same time period, they did not have the opportunity to work together. Einstein passed away in 1955, while Hawking's career began to take off in the 1970s. However, it is likely that they were aware of each other's work and may have corresponded or met at some point.

Which scientist had a greater impact on modern physics?

This is a subjective question and opinions may vary. Some may argue that Einstein's theories were more revolutionary and changed the course of physics, while others may argue that Hawking's work on black holes and the origins of the universe has had a profound impact on our understanding of these complex phenomena.

What is the legacy of Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking?

The legacies of both Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking are immense. Their groundbreaking work and theories continue to shape our understanding of the universe and have inspired countless other scientists to pursue their own research and discoveries. They are both considered some of the greatest minds in human history and their legacies will continue to influence and inspire future generations of scientists.