1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Alexsandro, am I gonna win a prize, or will have to be satisfied with being helpful?

1. Aug 28, 2005 #1

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Dude! What are these questions for? Homework? Exam? Fun? Hobby? Brain teasers (mind gymnastics)? Are you tallying up points? Is there a grand prize? :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 28, 2005 #2
    Hello,

I am studying these questions on probability to assimilate the concepts better and to exercise my mind. I am sending for the list to learn more with the opinion and the answers of the participants. If we thinks that I am exaggerating, sorry. I don't post more question. If we could help me with the questions that I sent, I thank.

4. Aug 28, 2005 #3

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just FYI, we also have a private messaging system! Try going through your user control panel, or click on your target's name on one of his posts.

5. Aug 28, 2005 #4

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Oh, okay. Thanks, Hurkyl.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?