Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Alexsandro, am I gonna win a prize, or will have to be satisfied with being helpful?

1. Aug 28, 2005 #1

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Dude! What are these questions for? Homework? Exam? Fun? Hobby? Brain teasers (mind gymnastics)? Are you tallying up points? Is there a grand prize? :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 28, 2005 #2
    Hello,

I am studying these questions on probability to assimilate the concepts better and to exercise my mind. I am sending for the list to learn more with the opinion and the answers of the participants. If we thinks that I am exaggerating, sorry. I don't post more question. If we could help me with the questions that I sent, I thank.

4. Aug 28, 2005 #3

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just FYI, we also have a private messaging system! Try going through your user control panel, or click on your target's name on one of his posts.

5. Aug 28, 2005 #4

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Oh, okay. Thanks, Hurkyl.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?