1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Algebraic manipulation fo variables (lol

1. Aug 23, 2011 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

http://www.spokaneschools.org/18002...020622143325240/WS_Algebraic_Manipulation.pdf

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    well all we have to do is sove for the variable indicated...but i really don't understand how to solve for the variables..lol, just basic high school physics. maybe i'm thinking too hard, but i seriosly need some help guys :( i solved a few of them, but idk if they're right, lolol :P i'd really appreciate it if you could also show your work! haha

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2011 #2
    You will not get any help if you don't show your work. Post your results and someone may help you if there are any errors.

4. Aug 23, 2011 #3

SteamKing

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Have you studied algebra yet? All you are asked to do is manipulate the given equation to solve for the indicated variable. You don't need to know what the equation is for.

5. Aug 23, 2011 #4

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

Thread locked, due to no work shown by OP.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook