Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com

1. Mar 21, 2004 #1
    aleinrockwherediditcomefrom.com
    CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE. DO YOU BELIEVE THE EVIDENCE.

DE-BUNK-THIS!!

THIS IS A FACT: THIS ALIEN ROCK KILLS INSECTS INSTANTLY. THE LARGER THE INSECT THE SLOWER IT WILL DIE. THIS EXPERIMENT IS REPEATED TO CONFIRM THE EXISTANCE OF THE NON-IONIZING RADIATION COMING OFF THE ALIEN ROCK. THIS RADIATION EXIST 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER GEMSTONE EMITTING NON-IONIZING RADIATION THAT KILL INSECTS. COME VISIT THE ALIEN ROCK AND THIS EXPERIMENT WILL BE DEMONSTRATED FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW, FIGURE THIS OUT.

KEEP IN MIND THIS EXPERIMENT CAN BE REPEATED ANY TIME AND THE RESULTS WILL BE READILY OBSERVABLE

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 21, 2004 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I didn't see one credible reference that claims this rock does anything unusual. Everything that I read asserts that every scientist or agency involved has lied when they claimed that nothing unusual was found. From what I see, this is complete nonsense.

Please feel free to PM me if I have missed something.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?