Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

All alone

1. Sep 22, 2004 #1

jimmy p

Gold Member

All alone....

I havent been on for a while. My friends are going to uni. It sucks. I'm jealous.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 22, 2004 #2
    hehe get your ass in gear then

4. Sep 22, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

You arent supposed to laugh. You were supposed to say "aww jimmy p, I'm so sorry for you, let me send you a cheque".

Cheques payable to

jimmy p pocket fund
    Charitable yet Worthless Causes
    England
    PO box U0ME L0T5

5. Sep 22, 2004 #4
    A couple of people I know resitted their A-Levels and got good results. I think it would help a lot if you did this. You'll just be a year behind your friends, which isn't so bad as you'll still get to see them. :smile:

And, you may even be able to get them to help you with your homework, which is definitely an added advantage! :wink:

6. Sep 22, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: I am already a year behind my original friends. This would be a year behind the friends I made THIS year. I'm sick of lame-levels. I'll reap my fortunes in the world of full time work or rock stardom. But I need your cheques!

7. Sep 22, 2004 #6
    Code (Text):

|            from                |
    |     recon's account            |
    ----------------------------------

The blank space is for you to fill. Don't bleed my account dry, ok? :shy:

8. Sep 22, 2004 #7
    i read your journal : "But life goes on". By saying this, i will guess that you are just doing fine because you know that life goes on.

"Promise me that you will never give up, no matter how hopeless it is".
    (Adapted from the motion picture : "Titanic"
    )

9. Sep 22, 2004 #8
    Hey, wheres your gf ?

10. Sep 22, 2004 #9

jimmy p

Gold Member

Girlfriend? What is one of those? I havent had one for almost 10 months now. They are almost a myth now. Another reason why it sucks. :mad:

11. Sep 22, 2004 #10
    You take money orders, too?

12. Sep 22, 2004 #11

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

How about loose change ? :wink: I've got a tall shot glass filled with pennies. :biggrin:

13. Sep 23, 2004 #12

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I hear Amway has some great opportunities. :biggrin:

Poor Jimmy. What are we going to do with you? :cry: :cry: :cry:

What do you plan to do? Are you going to school next year? If so, for what?

14. Sep 23, 2004 #13

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I still think Jimmy should come study at a U.S. university.
    But that's just me.

15. Sep 23, 2004 #14

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, if you come to Ohio State, you could live off my pennies and on betting on the Buckeyes...

16. Sep 23, 2004 #15

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

But if you come to MY school you could major in surfing!

17. Sep 23, 2004 #16
    I think as I live on of the nearest to Jimmy P that I should help........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but there again it is early in the morning and I am off to college in 30 minutes.

Oh Chopnik, you have a job in which you can sell information. That makes money.

The Bob (2004 ©)

18. Sep 23, 2004 #17

jimmy p

Gold Member

Dude, I'm there... Does everyone who takes that course sound like Bill and Ted?

As for The Bob's idea... sell information huh? Who wants to here some information? 10 bucks a time.

Cheques payable to

jimmy p pocket fund
    Charitable yet Worthless Causes
    England
    PO box U0ME L0T5

And yes, we do take cash orders. And pennys. You ship 'em, we'll take 'em!

19. Sep 23, 2004 #18
    I figured you'd use your shot glass for more fulfilling reasons.
    :rolleyes:

20. Sep 23, 2004 #19
    I am only ever a phonecall away.

21. Sep 23, 2004 #20

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I've got 24 :bugeye: different shot glasses (more including repeats). I rarely have to use them all simultaneously ! :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?