Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

All theories in physics are incorrect

1. Nov 29, 2003 #1
    all theories in physics are incorrect !!!

yes that's right.
    because 100% percent of the theories are using; approximations, incorrect perturbations, assumptions and so on.

that is not valid for the behaviour of nature.

physics is a kind of battle to understand the nature not to modify it by theories.
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 29, 2003 #2
    Oh, and 2+2=5, I suppose???

Nature isn’t modified by human theories but this could make for a good sci-fi movie. Scientists better be careful what they think lest the universe come crashing down around them.
  4. Nov 30, 2003 #3
    of course physics assumes. but it assumes based on observations.

I.E I have a big box. inside the box are lots of spheres of different colors and sizes.
    I take a detailed survey of size and color, which shows that the spheres smaller than 10 cm in diameter are red, and the spheres with diameter of 10cm+ are blue.
    I thereby formulate my theorem of Chromo-size relation in spheres-I- found-in-a-box and become world famous in the field of... hypothetical boxes filled with spheres...

Yes - for extremely large values of 2.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?