Is Almighty Cleanse™ the Ultimate Colon Cleanse Solution?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: He's got some *problems* to say the least. And, yeah, you're not going to have one bowel movement a month unless you're starving yourself. I'm surprised it's even legal for him to make such outrageous claims. I don't even think someone on muscle relaxants can keep their sphincter open long enough for a 6 foot stool to exit. And, considering the entire colon isn't even usually that long (about 5 ft in most people), and water absorption is occurring through the length of it, it's rather incredulous that anyone would have that large of a stool that was fully formed. Much of that would still be quite watery if expelled all at once.I
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Almighty Cleanse™ is an all-natural herbal formula and is one of the most effective cleansing products on the market. Helping thousands of people rediscover good health through whole body internal cleansing. Almighty Cleanse™ is a two part detoxifying system and is formulated to maximize one's elimination without causing loose stools or uncomfortable cramping via frequent healthy bowel movements.

Almighty Cleanse for maximum colon cleanse control [continued]
http://www.almighty-cleanse.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Has anyone seen the informercial for this stuff? It is a bit funny in that I have never heard such a frank discussion on TV about bowel movements. But this guy is claiming that he produced a 6 foot long stool, with worms, after Almighty Cleansing!

Allegedly some women claim to only have one movement a month. :rolleyes: I don't think that is even possible without the need for emergency medical attention.

Yeah, I've had the misfortune of seeing that infomercial. It's the most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard. He's got some *problems* to say the least. And, yeah, you're not going to have one bowel movement a month unless you're starving yourself. I'm surprised it's even legal for him to make such outrageous claims. I don't even think someone on muscle relaxants can keep their sphincter open long enough for a 6 foot stool to exit. And, considering the entire colon isn't even usually that long (about 5 ft in most people), and water absorption is occurring through the length of it, it's rather incredulous that anyone would have that large of a stool that was fully formed. Much of that would still be quite watery if expelled all at once.

Last edited:
I've seen the informercial too and I think there are two reasons it is only on late ;)
Really phoney too. It's setup like a talk show. Just the name is silly too " Almighty Cleanse!".

Here are the ingredients

Proprietary Blend 500mg*
Cape Aloe (leaf), Senna (Leaf), Barberry (root), Cascara Sagrada (bark), Rhubarb (root), garlic (bulb), Black Walnut (hulls), wormwood (whole herb), Cloves (bud), fennel (seed), Ginger (root), cayenne (fruit)

Well, at least it looks nutritious! :rofl: The name makes it sound like something to clean your bathroom, not to help you use the bathroom.

Moonbear said:
..it's rather incredulous that anyone would have that large of a stool that was fully formed...
Did you not have any men in your house growing up?

DaveC426913 said:
Did you not have any men in your house growing up?

I think the record was my younger cousin who could manage about a foot long poop at a time (pretty much the length of one's rectum in one shot). We considered this to be quite ABnormal, especially my poor aunt who would have to go into the bathroom after him and break it up with a clothes hanger before flushing so it wouldn't clog the toilet. I wonder if he knows we used to talk about his poop when he was a kid. :uhh: Now that he has kids of his own, maybe I should ask. :biggrin: :devil:

Moonbear said:
Well, at least it looks nutritious! :rofl: The name makes it sound like something to clean your bathroom, not to help you use the bathroom.

It sounds like it would clean the bathroom, clean your colon, and provide eternal salvation - all for one low price!

Math Is Hard said:
It sounds like it would clean the bathroom, clean your colon, and provide eternal salvation - all for one low price!

:rofl: Maybe you should go into advertising. :rofl:

Greg Bernhardt said:
Cape Aloe (leaf), Senna (Leaf), Barberry (root), Cascara Sagrada (bark), Rhubarb (root), garlic (bulb), Black Walnut (hulls), wormwood (whole herb), Cloves (bud), fennel (seed), Ginger (root), cayenne (fruit)

Add some diced tomatoes and I think you have one of Turbo's salsa's!

Ivan Seeking said:
Errr...there's no habanero chilies in there.

Ivan Seeking said:

:smile:

Turbo Cleanse™

Moonbear said:

I don't think they want you to understand the name so you think its some fancy medicine. In all those "anti-age" advert nobody knows what they are on about, or atleast most of their customers don't. :confused:

I know we are talking about the actual product here, but I am not really sure how much you need that. A healthy well balanced diet will avoid six foot monster.

What a disturbing product. Its apparent from the ingredients list that the guy who "invented" the product has just taken anything that is said to either be naturally good for the digestive system or a natural laxative and put them all together.

Moonbear said:
Yeah, I've had the misfortune of seeing that infomercial. It's the most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard. He's got some *problems* to say the least. And, yeah, you're not going to have one bowel movement a month unless you're starving yourself. I'm surprised it's even legal for him to make such outrageous claims. I don't even think someone on muscle relaxants can keep their sphincter open long enough for a 6 foot stool to exit. And, considering the entire colon isn't even usually that long (about 5 ft in most people), and water absorption is occurring through the length of it, it's rather incredulous that anyone would have that large of a stool that was fully formed. Much of that would still be quite watery if expelled all at once.

Not to mention his toilet would NOT flush that at all.

_Mayday_ said:
A healthy well balanced diet will avoid six foot monster.

See, that's the hilarious thing about the product. Most of us would consider such a thing a horrendous sign of a diet gone very awry, yet in the infomercial for this product, that's lauded as a positive outcome of the product. He's trying to tell you there's something wrong with having anything less than a 6 foot stool!

I was worried that mine was less than 6ft - but fortunately the next ad was for a big pickup being swung around on a centrifuge so I compensated by buing that instead!

Math Is Hard said:

Turbo Cleanse™
I'll have you know that my hot chili relishes and salsas are wonderful promoters of a healthy digestive system. They won't clean you out, though you may be able to time the progress of particularly spicy meals through your system with a little practice.:rofl:

mgb_phys said:
I was worried that mine was less than 6ft - but fortunately the next ad was for a big pickup being swung around on a centrifuge so I compensated by buing that instead!

:rofl: Oh my that was good!

Math Is Hard said:

Turbo Cleanse™
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Good one MIH!

Math Is Hard said:

:rofl:

Okay, I hurt myself laughing at this.

Maybe uncontrollable belly laughter promotes frequent bowel movements, and thus the infomercial itself can help those suffering from stools under six feet in length.

And really, if man were meant to deliver six-foot porcelain monsters, one would think that the common toilet would have been made larger than 18 inches in diameter. If this man's product really worked, you'd have to re-fit your house with toilets the size of bathtubs. Just try to avoid falling in one of those, ladies, when your damned lazy husband leaves the seat up again.

- Warren

chroot said:
Just try to avoid falling in one of those, ladies, when your damned lazy husband leaves the seat up again.

- Warren
We have a lady friend with a husband and a pack of little sons, and she made a point of asking everybody to leave the seat up! She said she'd rather put it down to use it than clean spatters off the seat.

Hold on a second...I've just realized how absurd this is. I am not even 6 foot, so it would be like giving birth to something longer than me, and the length of your colon, which it is apparently "cleansing" is nothing like that. Do we really need to debunk this one?

chroot said:
Maybe uncontrollable belly laughter promotes frequent bowel movements, and thus the infomercial itself can help those suffering from stools under six feet in length.

And really, if man were meant to deliver six-foot porcelain monsters, one would think that the common toilet would have been made larger than 18 inches in diameter. If this man's product really worked, you'd have to re-fit your house with toilets the size of bathtubs. Just try to avoid falling in one of those, ladies, when your damned lazy husband leaves the seat up again.

- Warren

I can see this as an Olympic event.

Not just for length and girth, total mass, or whatever, but actual honest-to-God races, as to who can leave a trail of stool behind him. The 6-meter Stool Dash! Performance enhancement drugs, such as laxatives and muscle relaxants, are strictly prohibited.

Poop-Loops said:
Performance enhancement drugs, such as laxatives and muscle relaxants, are strictly prohibited.
what about turbo's chile?

mgb_phys said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mgb_phys said:
I could use extra beans and really clean up in the competition. :rofl:

Well, someone would have to actually clean up, and I don't want to volunteer for that position. :yuck:

Last edited:
_Mayday_ said:
Hold on a second...I've just realized how absurd this is. I am not even 6 foot, so it would be like giving birth to something longer than me, and the length of your colon...

Are all of you forgeting the principle of extrusion? It's just a matter of good muscle control - and a really robust O-ring...

DaveC426913 said:
Are all of you forgeting the principle of extrusion? It's just a matter of good muscle control - and a really robust O-ring...
Yes! Extrusion would win out. Low density materials, high pressure, small orifice... Dave are you planning to win this thing?

chroot said:

- Warren

:rofl: The guy in that infomercial just looks creepy too.

Would you be banned from competing if you had IBS?

And when you win, people would throw Tums at you from the stands.

Another product similiar, looks just as scammy
http://www.greenteaoffer.com/default.aspx?adid=gtv1001 [Broken]

Last edited:
<h2>1. What is Almighty Cleanse™ and how does it work?</h2><p>Almighty Cleanse™ is a colon cleanse solution that is designed to remove toxins and waste from the colon. It is a blend of natural ingredients that help to flush out the colon and improve digestion. The ingredients in Almighty Cleanse™ work together to break down and eliminate waste, leaving the colon clean and healthy.</p><h2>2. Is Almighty Cleanse™ safe to use?</h2><p>Yes, Almighty Cleanse™ is made with all-natural ingredients and is generally safe for most people to use. However, as with any supplement, it is important to consult with your doctor before starting a cleanse, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.</p><h2>3. How often should I use Almighty Cleanse™?</h2><p>The recommended usage of Almighty Cleanse™ is once every 3-6 months. This allows for a thorough cleanse of the colon without overdoing it. It is not recommended to use Almighty Cleanse™ more frequently than this, as it can disrupt the natural balance of the digestive system.</p><h2>4. What are the potential benefits of using Almighty Cleanse™?</h2><p>The potential benefits of using Almighty Cleanse™ include improved digestion, increased energy, weight loss, and improved overall health. By removing toxins and waste from the colon, Almighty Cleanse™ can also help to prevent digestive issues and promote regular bowel movements.</p><h2>5. Are there any side effects of using Almighty Cleanse™?</h2><p>While Almighty Cleanse™ is generally safe to use, some people may experience mild side effects such as bloating, gas, or cramping during the cleanse. These side effects are temporary and should subside once the cleanse is complete. It is important to drink plenty of water while using Almighty Cleanse™ to help alleviate these symptoms.</p>

1. What is Almighty Cleanse™ and how does it work?

Almighty Cleanse™ is a colon cleanse solution that is designed to remove toxins and waste from the colon. It is a blend of natural ingredients that help to flush out the colon and improve digestion. The ingredients in Almighty Cleanse™ work together to break down and eliminate waste, leaving the colon clean and healthy.

2. Is Almighty Cleanse™ safe to use?

Yes, Almighty Cleanse™ is made with all-natural ingredients and is generally safe for most people to use. However, as with any supplement, it is important to consult with your doctor before starting a cleanse, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.

3. How often should I use Almighty Cleanse™?

The recommended usage of Almighty Cleanse™ is once every 3-6 months. This allows for a thorough cleanse of the colon without overdoing it. It is not recommended to use Almighty Cleanse™ more frequently than this, as it can disrupt the natural balance of the digestive system.

4. What are the potential benefits of using Almighty Cleanse™?

The potential benefits of using Almighty Cleanse™ include improved digestion, increased energy, weight loss, and improved overall health. By removing toxins and waste from the colon, Almighty Cleanse™ can also help to prevent digestive issues and promote regular bowel movements.

5. Are there any side effects of using Almighty Cleanse™?

While Almighty Cleanse™ is generally safe to use, some people may experience mild side effects such as bloating, gas, or cramping during the cleanse. These side effects are temporary and should subside once the cleanse is complete. It is important to drink plenty of water while using Almighty Cleanse™ to help alleviate these symptoms.

Back