Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aloha Tsu!

1. Feb 15, 2005 #1

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Where the heck is Tsu? Isn't she back from Hawaii yet?
    I want my plumeria lei and my chocolate covered macadamia nuts!
    Tsu, Tsu!! What did you bring me??? :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 15, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I thought she was there this week. :confused:

4. Feb 15, 2005 #3

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

What's with the "green thing"??Some sort of an irony to me...?:grumpy::tongue2:

5. Feb 15, 2005 #4

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! Since there isn't much else green in the thread, you must be referring to my avatar. Those are GnRH neurons, labeled with a green fluorophore. I thought they looked cute all snuggled up together like that. :rofl:

6. Feb 15, 2005 #5

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Well,what can i say,my neurons don't think those neurons look good...Must be some neuron thing...:tongue2:

Daniel.

7. Feb 15, 2005 #6

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I thought it was some nasty, slurping thing..

8. Feb 15, 2005 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I thought Tsu was leaving tomorrow?

Have a great trip sis!!!!! :approve:

Think of us poor shmucks stuck here in the cold, wet weather. :frown:

9. Feb 15, 2005 #8

Tsu

Gold Member

Aloha! Yes, I leave tomorrow. :approve: I've been very busy getting ready to go and then some church stuff (I'm a deacon :rofl:) popped up (cookie baking for a funeral :cry:). My sister (who has never been to Hawaii - this trip with me will be her first time :biggrin: so she is in for a BIG treat!!!11) is so excited she can't sleep at night. :rofl:

Gotta run, now. I have my last tanning appt. today (thank GOD!! I HATE those dang things!!) and I have and then I have to finish packing and call my sister to see if she is asleep yet. :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!! She JUST NOW called me! (She's not asleep yet :biggrin:)

See ya!! I'll try to post some pictures while we are there. I THINK I'll have internet connection at our cottage...

10. Feb 15, 2005 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh dear...I didn't see it from that perspective. They don't look so great all shrunken down to such low resolution either, so I'll probably find something else to replace it soon. I just wanted to replace the Valentine's avatar once it was no longer Valentine's Day. Now that polyb has provided a lifetime supply of chocolate to all us PF gals, I didn't need to hunt for anymore chocolate. I guess I do need to hunt for a better avatar, or just bring back the jellyfish. Maybe I'll find something to remind me spring is on the way (especially now that I'm jealous of Tsu heading to Hawaii!).

Have a great time Tsu!!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?