Where's Tsu? We Miss Her & Her Hawaii Gifts!

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, Tsu has been busy preparing to go to Hawaii and is excited to go. She has also been busy getting ready for her last tanning appointment.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Where the heck is Tsu? Isn't she back from Hawaii yet?
I want my plumeria lei and my chocolate covered macadamia nuts!
Tsu, Tsu! What did you bring me? :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
I thought she was there this week. :confused:

What's with the "green thing"??Some sort of an irony to me...?:grumpy::tongue2:

dextercioby said:
What's with the "green thing"??Some sort of an irony to me...?:grumpy::tongue2:

LOL! Since there isn't much else green in the thread, you must be referring to my avatar. Those are GnRH neurons, labeled with a green fluorophore. I thought they looked cute all snuggled up together like that. :rofl:

Well,what can i say,my neurons don't think those neurons look good...Must be some neuron thing...:tongue2:

Daniel.

Moonbear said:
LOL! Since there isn't much else green in the thread, you must be referring to my avatar. Those are GnRH neurons, labeled with a green fluorophore. I thought they looked cute all snuggled up together like that. :rofl:
I thought it was some nasty, slurping thing..

I thought Tsu was leaving tomorrow?

Have a great trip sis! :approve:

Think of us poor shmucks stuck here in the cold, wet weather. :frown:

Aloha! Yes, I leave tomorrow. :approve: I've been very busy getting ready to go and then some church stuff (I'm a deacon :rofl:) popped up (cookie baking for a funeral :cry:). My sister (who has never been to Hawaii - this trip with me will be her first time :biggrin: so she is in for a BIG treat!11) is so excited she can't sleep at night. :rofl:

Gotta run, now. I have my last tanning appt. today (thank GOD! I HATE those dang things!) and I have and then I have to finish packing and call my sister to see if she is asleep yet. :rofl: :rofl:

OMG! She JUST NOW called me! (She's not asleep yet :biggrin:)

See ya! I'll try to post some pictures while we are there. I THINK I'll have internet connection at our cottage...

arildno said:
I thought it was some nasty, slurping thing..

Oh dear...I didn't see it from that perspective. They don't look so great all shrunken down to such low resolution either, so I'll probably find something else to replace it soon. I just wanted to replace the Valentine's avatar once it was no longer Valentine's Day. Now that polyb has provided a lifetime supply of chocolate to all us PF gals, I didn't need to hunt for anymore chocolate. I guess I do need to hunt for a better avatar, or just bring back the jellyfish. Maybe I'll find something to remind me spring is on the way (especially now that I'm jealous of Tsu heading to Hawaii!).

Have a great time Tsu!

1. Where did Tsu go?

Tsu is currently on a research trip to study marine life in the Pacific Ocean. She will be back in a few months.

2. Will Tsu still be sending us gifts from Hawaii?

Unfortunately, Tsu will not be able to send gifts while she is away. However, she will resume sending gifts once she returns.

3. Can we still contact Tsu while she is away?

Tsu will have limited access to communication while on her research trip. It is best to wait until she returns to contact her.

4. Will Tsu be sharing updates about her research trip?

Yes, Tsu will be sharing updates and photos from her research trip on her social media accounts. You can follow her there to stay updated.

5. When will Tsu be back?

Tsu's research trip is expected to last for about 3 months. She will be back as soon as her research is completed and she is able to return home.