ALONSO Vs HAMILTON

• Thread starter ank_gl
  • Start date
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Well it would have been different had McLaren done what they were supposed to do and backed Alonso. They would have had at least the drivers championship.

mclaren would have had the driver's had they backed anyone of the two..
supporting both of them to the driver's was their wrong doing

Well it would have been different had McLaren done what they were supposed to do and backed Alonso. They would have had at least the drivers championship.

mclaren would have had the driver's had they backed anyone of the two..
supporting both of them to the driver's was their wrong doing

Wouldn't that have made matters worse for them?

In other news, we will have a flashy new night race next season, while Nurburgring is out of the calender. :frown:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/10/7040.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
The Nurburgring isn't a great loss in my opinion. I just wish they'd get the Nordschleife back on the calendar. There are going to be 3 street races next year as well. That should be interesting.

Wouldn't that have made matters worse for them?

yes that certainly would have added to the fire, but then Mclaren had two champs, that is always a problem. you cant have two people fighting for the same title from the same team. competitors are supposed to be aggressive towards each other, thats how they fight. and when the two competitors were in same garage, garage wasnt a happy place to be in

I don't think there would be problems in a team with two competing drivers, unless one, or both, is an immature brat. :wink:

like alonso in mclaren?? or lewis in mclaren??

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Obviously Lewis. If they'd kept him on the leash properly alonso wouldn't have been penalised in Hungary and he would have won the race and the drivers championship. :biggrin:

enough.
i dont like alonso a bit, he always keeps complaining about the team and lewis, he aint a team man.
last season too, he complained about giancarlo fisichella.

Bring back Hakkinen! :biggrin:

The commentators were actually discussing this situation at the last race. What if Mika could return to the driver's seat and play a sort of supporting role/mentor to Hamilton.

Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

noway, hakkinen aint coming back