Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Altai and for entire three days could see a purple ray and an eye

1. Aug 14, 2008 #1
    Once I went to Altai and for entire three days could see a purple ray and an eye, then followed by delirium of persecution, so I got into mental asylum. All in all I got to mental asylum 6 times, 4 times after the same occurrences. I am currently on medication with the diagnosis of schizophrenia. I think I might’ve gotten ill because of spending too much time working on the computer and due to the influence of Altai (certain zones situated there) as well as spiritual practices.
    I studied Agni-yoga, took several courses in bioenergetics, read different literature (Osho, Donald Walsh and so on).
    I have a very strong desire to move somewhere where I could permanently live (perhaps at the same time taking medication, including neuroleptics). I have almost no money to pay for lodging so I am ready to work for it. I would prefer to live in Ashram to have some control over me, and not to have time to be lazy.
    Could you please advise me something? Deep inside I have strong thirst for everything spiritual; however, that gets overshadowed by daily routine, mental and nervous disorder, so everything just wanes.
    This text was written by a translator. My knowledge of English is poor, but if necessary I can learn the vocabulary necessary for practices.
    Could you please advise me where I can address, maybe write a letter. Could you please give some e-mails or Ashram sites?
    I am currently living in Novosibirsk, in Russia. I am 24 and my name is Maksim.
    Sincerely.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted