Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm trying to ensure my answer would be the correct one.
Damn I've probably ruined it now then. :rofl: You'll have to pinch GNW again when they don't expect it.

fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
I don't know about Graven ewworld's anger, but I also like the name of the member 'confused a shell'.

Evo
Mentor
I don't know about Graven ewworld's anger, but I also like the name of the member 'confused a shell'.
That's cute. I like "moo of doom".

fuzzyfelt
Gold Member
Another member's name I've seen that I liked was 'Harold Holt', an Australian Prime Minister that went for a swim at the beach and disappeared in the 60s. Funny place for him to show up again.

:rofl: I think we need to have an award category for the most often misinterpreted/mispronounced user name. It's "grave new world." I'm not really sure what it means, but it sounds more like real words than "graven ewworld." :rofl:

This even adds more to my mystery.

Closing in even closer on 50:50.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Your username indicates some intolerance, as well. The "graven" part indicating you already know that your opinions tend to be engraved in stone (I'm totally boggled by the "ewworld" part - does that refer to living via e-mail or something?)
I was equally boggled by ewworld. It took me about a year to figure out that it wasn't graven ewworld, but grave new world. But then knowing this place, where the obvious isn't necessarily, I could be totally wrong, and it could be grav enew world or grav e new world or even grav eneww orld.

50% say I am angry 50% say I am not

LOL no one can figure me out. GOOD.

If you're asking if you are an agry person, then chances are you're not. Angry people don't realize half the time that they're angry.. Also since, to me this is an attention seeking thread i say i've figured you out..

I voted that you are an angry person because I am angry and if you are angry it makes me look less angry. :mad: