Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Am I creating a thread about myself ...

1. Jan 29, 2016 #1
    And that was a question, unless read aloud as if it were not, something my welcome links asked me not to do here, specifically ... and a rather narcisistic and possibly horrible idea at that. Aye, my name is Infinite123Lifer and I am making a poor run of it already.

Noted: This is the no question zone.

I think I am supposed to hit the create thread button now, but I am not exactly 100% on that ... yeah I am leaning 75-25, please do not have my head if creating a thread about ... this ... is infuriarating.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 29, 2016 #2
  4. Jan 29, 2016 #3
    Thank you ... I think possibly, yes, thank you for welcoming me.

5. Jan 29, 2016 #4
    You sent me an emoticon as thank you Greg Bernhard ... I should have some sort of link installed here by the link installers to send you sir to a page to verify that you are not a robot, which i hear is becoming increasingly difficult to determine these days.

6. Jan 29, 2016 #5
    For instance just today, I happened across a site asking me to click a box if I was not a robot. So I clicked, but I wondered if the right robot would ... just lie at that point ... and choose to click the I am not a robot box, and if so what did the robot think. These are my guesses

I am a chicken crossing a road

I am the robot fooooool

Humans and their check in boxes

I will show you not being a robot

Whatever is this annoying box I cannot pass ... oh wait cl cl cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ... that was easy

My name is technically NOT A ROBOT

7. Jan 29, 2016 #6

Thank you.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook