Did I Really Post That Reply or Am I Just Sleepy?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
In summary: I though I posted a reply to one of the threads afew minutes ago and now I can't see it. Did I really post it or I just thought I did? :uhh:Perhaps you hit "Preview Message" instead of "Submit" and left the thread thinking you'd posted.
Lisa!
Gold Member
I though I posted a reply to one of the threads afew minutes ago and now I can't see it. Did I really post it or I just thought I did? :uhh: Perhaps I'm stil sleepy. :zzz:

Physics news on Phys.org
Lisa! said:
Am I ok?
No...

Yes, you are ok.

You mean I'm still dreaming! :uhh:

arildno said:
Yes, you are ok.
So why do I think I did sth(posting a reply) when I didn't?

Lisa! said:
You mean I'm still dreaming! :uhh:

Dreaming about PF :bugeye:

Be affraid ...

Lisa! said:
I though I posted a reply to one of the threads afew minutes ago and now I can't see it. Did I really post it or I just thought I did? :uhh: Perhaps I'm stil sleepy. :zzz:

Maybe your replies are going to the same place that yomamma's have gone. That's what happens when you waste exclamation points; you hit your quota and can't post anymore. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Maybe your replies are going to the same place that yomamma's have gone. That's what happens when you waste exclamation points; you hit your quota and can't post anymore. :biggrin:
I was thinking about the same thing. But it wasn't that bad to be deleted! :confused: :biggrin:

I found these, anyone lost them ?

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
I was thinking about the same thing. But it wasn't that bad to be deleted! :confused: :biggrin:
I don't know what you posted or where to know if it was deleted, but it seems at least some of yomamma's posts have just disappeared (at least according to him). I think only one post was actually deleted and accounted for.

Quite some time ago, I was having some random problems with the site, and the advice was to stop using Internet Explorer, so I switched to Safari (it came bundled with my computer, but I was unfamiliar with it at the time, so never really paid much attention to it), and I haven't had any trouble since.

wolram said:
I found these, anyone lost them ?
Waiting for the attachment to be approved...but from the file name, I'm guessing you found some lost screws. I will assure you that I have not lost any screws. I might have a few loose ones, but they're all still accounted for. :approve:

Lisa! said:
So why do I think I did sth(posting a reply) when I didn't?
Ok people can be found in every stratum&institution of the society.
I don't know to which you belong, I only know you're ok.

try to look in ur user control panel and see ur last few posts... maybe that well help?

well, if you find nothing...

U are not okay ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Now I'm sure that I didn't post anything because I asked one of the mentor about that! :blushing: And it means I'm getting crazy. :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :shy:

Why start a thread on this, when it is plain obvious you haven't done it and obviously hallucinated?

Perhaps you hit "Preview Message" instead of "Submit" and left the thread thinking you'd posted.

zoobyshoe said:
Perhaps you hit "Preview Message" instead of "Submit" and left the thread thinking you'd posted.
No, I closed the window which my reply was there. Because I opened some other windows and it had made a mess. :shy:

Lisa! said:
No, I closed the window which my reply was there. Because I opened some other windows and it had made a mess. :shy:
I do that all the time, dear.
I don't know if you find that comforting or troubling, but at least, it doesn't have anything to do with the Nazi's..:wink:

arildno said:
I do that all the time, dear.
I don't know if you find that comforting or troubling, but at least, it doesn't have anything to do with the Nazi's..:wink:
:rofl: Perhaps it had in my case! Who knows perhaps I was thinking about Nazism and then I forgot to post my reply before closing the window. :rolleyes:

Lisa! said:
it's an evo conspiracy i tell you! my posts and yours!

yomamma said:
it's an evo conspiracy i tell you! my posts and yours!
Yeah, I think we have enough evidence against her, but we can't do anything since she's a super mentor! :uhh:

and every time you complain about super-mentors in the feedback forum, you get badgered by all the mentors until greg bans you.

actually, looking back on some old threads, this seems very true. this does seem kind of unfair though...

You're just lucky my pet badger is at the vet today... :devil:

I'm just saying the truth :uhh: :grumpy:

don't hurt me

1. Did I really post that reply or am I just sleepy?

It is possible that you posted the reply while you were sleepy and don't remember it. However, it is also possible that you did not post the reply at all. You can check your posting history or ask someone else who may have seen the reply to confirm if it was actually posted.

2. How can I determine if I actually posted the reply?

The best way to determine if you posted the reply is to check your posting history. If the reply is not there, then it is likely that you did not post it. If the reply is there, then it is possible that you posted it while you were sleepy and don't remember it.

3. Can sleepiness affect my ability to post replies?

Yes, sleepiness can affect your cognitive abilities and make it more difficult to complete tasks accurately. It is important to get enough rest to ensure that you are able to function properly and make sound decisions.

4. What can I do to prevent posting while I am sleepy?

To prevent posting while sleepy, it is important to make sure you are well-rested before engaging in any activities that require concentration, such as posting online. It may also be helpful to set a timer or reminder to take breaks and rest your mind when engaging in prolonged activities.

5. Is there a way to delete the reply if I did post it while sleepy?

If you posted the reply while sleepy and do not want it to be visible, you can usually delete it or edit it if the platform allows for it. If you are unable to delete the reply, you can reach out to the platform's support team for assistance. However, it is important to be mindful of the consequences of deleting or editing content, as it may still be visible to others who have already seen it.