Am I prepared? or For those of you I'm about to offend I do apologize

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary: I don't drink Absolut straight, I like to mix it with cranberry juice.nevermind, I don't drink Absolut straight, I like to mix it with cranberry juice.In summary, the individual bought a Jack in the Box value meal with a Dr. Pepper, three previously viewed dvds, a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, and Stripped down to their underwear. They then attempted to drink the vodka but found it to be too strong. They then called the ER and told them the individual was getting liquored up. They also mentioned they would visit Franz if he ever wanted to see the individual.
Will someone check on tribdog, make sure he's just passed out and still breathing? If he's passed out, roll him on his side please. We don't need him to choke on his own vomit or anything. Boy, he sure is a lightweight when it comes to drinking. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
MIH, I'm glad you thought to call the ER ahead of time. You wouldn't want them to send any of the staff home early while tribdog is getting liquored up.
No worries. I talked to the nurse on duty and she said the liquor store had already called them to give warning.

I'm sure the whole town must have a warning system in place for occassions like this. Afterall, the repercussions could be catastrophic! :rofl:

Mmmhhh Grey Goose vodka... I am used to drinking the cheap and disugsting $ 10 a handle substance that is supposive vodka, but it does the treat. What is your favorite cheap drink?

tea :tongue:

Monique said:
tea :tongue:

LOL! There have been plenty of times I've gone out with a group of people to a bar and decided to just get coffee. If I'm sitting in a dimly lit place just chatting with people, I'm going to fall asleep if I drink alcohol. Or maybe I'm just a boring person. :rolleyes:

tribdog, are you okay? *shoves bottle of extra strength Excedrin and big cup of coffee into tribdog's computer* If you were really drinking vodka all night, you're going to need those.

tribdog said:
Okay, it is raining like crazy here in the desert so I'm spending the weekend bottled up inside. I just went and bought a Jack in the Box "Bruschetta Chiabatta" value meal with a Dr. Pepper. three previously viewed dvds from Hollywood video "Shreck 2" "Dodgeball" and "I,robot" I also bought a bottle of Grey goose vodka ($27.99 what a rip off). Can you think of anything else I may need before I open up the vodka?
In the special features of dodgeball you have to watch "Justin Long: A Study in Ham & Cheese" I think I may have actually wet myself while watching it. :yuck:
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Back