Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Am I the greatest person ever?

1. Jun 7, 2006 #1

Pengwuino

Gold Member

So i arrive at the jury room for jury duty today.... tired as hell from working the elections last night... and we all hand in our little jury thingies to the woman there. She comes back a few minutes later and says that there are actually no cases in the court today. Thus, we were all released 20 minutes after arriving. No jury duty for another year.

Beat that.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2006 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My French final was cancelled. Teacher just decided not to have one.

4. Jun 7, 2006 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

:bugeye: hail to the queen

I didn't know what i was up against

5. Jun 7, 2006 #4
    I was only called for jury duty once in my life. In Philadelphia they had (probably still do) a one-day or one-trial rule. I was about to be interviewed as a possible juror when they adjourned for lunch. Before they could reconvene, the defendant had plea-bargained and the trial was over. The city considered that I had fulfilled the one-trial part of the deal and I went home.

6. Jun 7, 2006 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time.

7. Jun 7, 2006 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I predict a stellar week for both of us. Did you go to your job interview yet?

8. Jun 7, 2006 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow! It doesn't get much better than that...no cases so no jury duty and no final exam. I think it's a tie! I definitely can't beat that. I got some promising results in the lab today at least.

9. Jun 7, 2006 #8
    You work at poltical election and you had to go to court for nothing. What are you doing a coup..
    ...What are you penguins up too?:uhh:

10. Jun 7, 2006 #9

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Yah but i'll learn my fate... i mean the decision in 2 weeks. I think im this government's slave. Monday: interview with state compensation fund. Tuesday: elections. Wednesday: jury duty. Thursday: taking out egyption president.

Sheesh what a week :biggrin:

11. Jun 7, 2006 #10

Pengwuino

Gold Member

I'm slowely gathering the knowledge about the internal workings of this government so that i can take it down from the inside. First strike: workman's comp!

12. Jun 7, 2006 #11

Mk

I can pat my belly while rubbing my head.

13. Jun 7, 2006 #12
    I knew that the Antartic Empire of Peguins were trying to take the world!

14. Jun 7, 2006 #13

wolram

Gold Member

I can see now that global warming is a lie spread by the penguin community, they are trying to take over the world but to do so it needs to be colder.
    dam sctt beat me to it.

15. Jun 7, 2006 #14
    So wolram's too?

16. Jun 7, 2006 #15

wolram

Gold Member

Wolrams are isolationists and non political.

17. Jun 8, 2006 #16
    Child's play. Can you balance on one finger? I once heard a Shao Lin monk had managed to do this once (not sure I believe it but there you go) if he did do it he'd be the greatest person ever. Everyone else is just not even trying :)

18. Jun 8, 2006 #17
    Really....
    [​IMG]
    ...Then what are wolrams doing in antartica! This only one logical explantion that the wolrams and the penguins are planing to overthorw the world goverment's in a massive milltary coup!!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  19. Jun 8, 2006 #18

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Judging by the intelligence photograph above they will probably need to launch a recruitment campaign in that case.

20. Jun 8, 2006 #19
    So there recuriting penguins?

21. Jun 8, 2006 #20

wolram

Gold Member

2+2 =5?? wolrams seek a quite life, they have no reguard for politicians, bring back the monarcy is our motto, it is only our group that has sused that
    all the worlds goverments are in reality in league and plan to enslave the masses

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?