Is This the Ultimate Massage Experience?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the BBC came clean about an April Fool's joke they pulled where they claimed penguins could fly. Some people are still upset because they think it was a Monty Python reference.
Physics news on Phys.org
Flying penguins! I had no idea! :D

That was an April Fool's joke with the penguins.

Poop-Loops said:
That was an April Fool's joke with the penguins.

I will have to wait for a second opinion, the film looked to real to me.

Penguins do not fly...in the air.

Yeah, that was the BEST one. :biggrin:

wolram said:
I will have to wait for a second opinion, the film looked to real to me.

Yeah, I suppose that's enough to prove it's true, right? I mean, it's not like we can alter film with computers these days or anythi-- oh watch out a car!

Ivan Seeking said:
This was a good one!
PF sold to the Church of Scientology
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=116136

I hate it when people figure out that something is up, but don't make that extra step to look at the calender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no...now I have to tell all my friends I was taken in by a late April Fool's joke...

Edit: Are you sure it's a joke Poop-Loop?

Oh come on, the guy in the video played on Monty Python!

Poop-Loops said:
Oh come on, the guy in the video played on Monty Python!

That must have been 30 yrs ago, i have not had a TV for 2 1/2, i can not remember people on the tv, only Baldric and that is only because he plays Tony Robinson on Time Team.

Thanks a lot .

What is the concept of "Amazing Penguins Fly High!"?

"Amazing Penguins Fly High!" is a scientific theory that suggests that penguins are able to fly at high altitudes due to their unique physical adaptations.

What evidence supports the theory of "Amazing Penguins Fly High!"?

Studies have shown that penguins have strong chest muscles and hollow bones, which are characteristics necessary for flight. They also have a streamlined body shape and waterproof feathers, which are beneficial for flying in cold and wet environments.

Are there any penguin species that are known to fly?

No, there are no penguin species that are known to fly in the traditional sense. However, some species, such as the Adélie penguin, have been observed "flying" underwater as they propel themselves through the water using their wings.

How does the theory of "Amazing Penguins Fly High!" impact our understanding of penguin behavior?

This theory challenges the traditional belief that penguins are flightless birds and highlights the adaptability of these animals. It also sheds light on the evolutionary history of penguins and how they have adapted to their unique environments.

What are the potential implications of the theory of "Amazing Penguins Fly High!"?

If this theory is proven to be true, it could have significant implications for the conservation and protection of penguin species. It could also lead to further research and discoveries about the flight capabilities of other seemingly flightless animals.