Is American Carol a Hilarious Must-Watch Movie?

• Thread starter chrishandrell
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, American Carol is a satirical comedy movie that uses humor and parody to poke fun at American politics and culture. The film follows the story of a liberal filmmaker who is visited by three ghosts on the Fourth of July and is shown the error of his ways. With a star-studded cast and witty jokes, American Carol is a must-watch for those looking for a good laugh and a commentary on the current state of American society.
chrishandrell
American Carol DVD is 2 thumbs up.. I think it was funny and would watch it again and again….

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I agree. great movie!

GREAT MOVIE… I saw it in the theater and just got the DVD

1. What is American Carol about?

American Carol is a satirical comedy film that parodies American culture and politics, specifically the conservative movement.

2. Who stars in American Carol?

The film stars Kelsey Grammer, Trace Adkins, Jon Voight, and Robert Davi.

3. Is American Carol a family-friendly movie?

The film is rated PG-13 for some language, crude and sexual humor, and brief drug material. It may not be suitable for young children.

4. Was American Carol successful at the box office?

American Carol received mixed reviews and was a box office failure, earning only $7 million on a $20 million budget.

5. Is American Carol available to stream online?

As of now, American Carol is not available on any major streaming platforms. However, it can be rented or purchased on DVD or digital platforms.