American Inventor: Is It Really Worth Watching?

• Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date
In summary, "American Inventor" is a reality TV show where contestants compete to be the next great American inventor by presenting their inventions to a panel of judges. Whether or not the show is entertaining is subjective and depends on personal preferences. The inventions featured on the show are real, but may be exaggerated for entertainment purposes. The judges on the show are qualified to evaluate the inventions, as they have experience in the business and innovation world. While the show has produced some successful inventions and inventors, its main focus is on entertainment rather than the success of the inventions. Some contestants have gone on to further develop and market their inventions outside of the show.
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Well I remember seeing a commercial for this show and I'm watching it right now. 30 seconds in and I've already thrown up 3 times.

They're copying american idol and also seem to have the 1 jerk, the 1 chick, and another guy. Jesus... i rather watch american idol than this thing.

Yah yah blah blah blah, "They laughed at thomas edison". Shut up, you're not Edison, you're stupid.

Physics news on Phys.org
well if you look at positive side,,Edison provided them something to laugh at..:biggrin:

It's another Simon Cowell show. He's the one who's laughing.

1. What is "American Inventor" about?

"American Inventor" is a reality TV show that follows a competition to find the next great American inventor. Contestants present their inventions to a panel of judges who then decide on a winner.

2. Is the show entertaining?

The answer to this question is subjective and varies from person to person. Some viewers may find the show entertaining, while others may not. It ultimately depends on personal preferences and interests.

3. Are the inventions on the show real?

Yes, the inventions featured on "American Inventor" are real and have been created by the contestants themselves. However, the show may sometimes exaggerate or embellish certain aspects of the inventions for entertainment purposes.

4. Are the judges qualified to evaluate the inventions?

The judges on "American Inventor" are typically successful entrepreneurs, investors, and inventors themselves. They have experience in the business and innovation world and are qualified to evaluate the inventions presented on the show.

5. Has the show produced any successful inventions?

Yes, "American Inventor" has produced some successful inventions and inventors. However, the show's main focus is on entertainment and not on the success of the inventions. Some contestants have gone on to further develop and market their inventions outside of the show.