American Journal of Physics

• Thread starter bluestar
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Does anyone have Volume 60 Issue 2 of the American Journal of Physics Published 02/1992? I am interested in the article ‘Independent-particle models of the 1930s’ by Karen E Johnson

Hopefully, someone can provide me the following information for all models listed the article?

Model Name, Model Author, Model Date, Other Key Info

Answers and Replies

nrqed
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Does anyone have Volume 60 Issue 2 of the American Journal of Physics Published 02/1992? I am interested in the article ‘Independent-particle models of the 1930s’ by Karen E Johnson

Hopefully, someone can provide me the following information for all models listed the article?

Model Name, Model Author, Model Date, Other Key Info
I have it. But the information is not summarized in a table. You want me to read the whole article and summarize it!? I am a bit too busy with marking right now to do that.

Gosh, I really would prefer to read the 8 page article myself. If you could make a copy and mail it to me I’ll provide you the mailing address offline. The article pages were 164-172.

nrqed
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Gosh, I really would prefer to read the 8 page article myself. If you could make a copy and mail it to me I’ll provide you the mailing address offline. The article pages were 164-172.
I would have to pay the postage of my own pocket but I am willing to do that. Write to me privately.

Patrick

why not just scan it and send via jpeg or pdf?

nrqed
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
why not just scan it and send via jpeg or pdf?
Good idea..I 'll try to see if I can use a scanner.
Thanks

George Jones
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Good idea..I 'll try to see if I can use a scanner.
Thanks
I have a subscription, and I downloaded the pdf file for the article. Sorry for not doing this before. Hope you see this before you scan.

bluestar, if you want, pm me your email, and I'll send the article.

nrqed
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I have a subscription, and I downloaded the pdf file for the article. Sorry for not doing this before. Hope you see this before you scan.

bluestar, if you want, pm me your email, and I'll send the article.
Great..Thank you Georges! I could not have scanned before Monday anyway.