US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!

In summary, American's Army is a highly challenging FPS game developed by the US Army that requires strategy and teamwork. It is also free to play. The game has difficult tests such as parachute training and sniper qualification. Some players prefer another game, Battlefield 2, despite its high system requirements.
The_Professional
This is probably one of the best FPS out there. Developed by the US Army, highly challenging, requires some strategy, teamwork and it's FREE!

And now back to my so-called life...

Computer science news on Phys.org
I tried American's Army some time ago. I couldn't get passed the parachute training.

Yea, AA is a great game. Hey dduardo, you got to flare in time :smile: There is a game called Battlefield 2. This is a awesome game. The system requirements are off the charts though. :frown:

dduardo said:
I tried American's Army some time ago. I couldn't get passed the parachute training.

It took me some time but as soon as you jump out of the plane, wait till the clouds clear out and when you start seeing the circle landing pad; just move left to right or forward/backward accordingly to center yourself, then when you know you're halfway through the ground just flare.

The sniper qualification is another challenging one. These tests are one of the drawbacks of the game.

i easily passed all except the advanced special forces training.

but i prefer BF2, but I haven't played in along time. I might tomorrow.

1. What is "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!"?

"US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" is a first-person shooter video game developed by the US Army as a recruitment tool. It is available to play for free on various platforms.

2. Is "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" a realistic game?

Yes, "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" is designed to provide players with a realistic experience of being a soldier in the US Army. It includes authentic weapons, equipment, and environments.

3. Can I play "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" on any device?

Currently, "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" is available to play on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. It may be available on other devices in the future.

4. Can I customize my character in "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!"?

Yes, players have the option to customize their character's appearance, gear, and loadout in "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" to make their gaming experience more personal.

5. Is "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" suitable for all ages?

No, "US Army FPS: Challenge Yourself and Play for Free!" is recommended for players aged 17 and above due to its realistic and intense gameplay. It also includes mature themes and violence.