An evening w/ the lady or an evening w/ the guys?

Which do you prefer?

Since I don't have a lady, an evening with the guys would be prefered?

Lady friends are better any day of the week. You'll just have to trust me on that one.

Oh, you mean lady in the singular. Then it's a toss up. Get yourself a group of women friends. They're a blast!

What an odd question. I like to be around a diverse group of men and women.

Lady friends are better any day of the week. You'll just have to trust me on that one.

Oh, you mean lady in the singular. Then it's a toss up. Get yourself a group of women friends. They're a blast!
I agree with this, ladies are more interesting than males usually, but one lady is sometimes worth the world.

Danger

Gold Member
It depends upon whether I'm horny or looking to shoot pool.

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
I'd prefer/enjoy mixed company as Cyrus mentioned, but if I had to choose one gender or the other, I'd choose to go out with a group of women, as long they were intelligent.

My idea of a fun evening is to go to a book store or read a book, or do interesting research online, or attend a lecture on an interesting topic, whether its scientific, technical, current events (and world affairs), . . . .

It's really nice to meet people from different parts of the world and learn about what's going on in the world first hand.

Both. Sometimes the lady and I go out on dates, but when I hang with my friends it's girls and guys.

You only need to separate women and men when they fit their respective stereotypes. I stay away from these people.

Danger

Gold Member
That's an either or?
Not when I was unattached; it was a definite 'both'. Unfortunately, the wife wouldn't know which end of a cue to strike with. (In a game, that is; she wouldn't have any trouble wielding it against me if I tried to combine my hobbies in her absence.)

A woman, definetly. If only for a change, as meeting with blokes and a group of males isn't exactly hard.

wolram

Gold Member
Depends who's paying, if the lady pays her round, i would prefer an evening with the lady.

Never a lady of the evening, only my honest woman. Some guys I know need to lower their standards from the unattainable "Miss America."

Depends on who you are talking about. If this group is just friends, then I don't really mind, however it must be just friendship, no romance and no hookups (nothing more anoying to me than couples groups). In general I would prefer the company of guys though as I most definitely do not restrict my behavior based on the group I am with, which is sometimes very blunt or crude (not sexually).

I would rather be in mixed company. It's way more fun!

It depends on if I'm naked or not.

JasonRox

Homework Helper
Gold Member