Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

An evening w/ the lady or an evening w/ the guys?

1. Mar 23, 2009 #1
    Which do you prefer?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2009 #2
    Since I don't have a lady, an evening with the guys would be prefered?

4. Mar 23, 2009 #3
    Lady friends are better any day of the week. You'll just have to trust me on that one.

Oh, you mean lady in the singular. Then it's a toss up. Get yourself a group of women friends. They're a blast!

5. Mar 23, 2009 #4
    What an odd question. I like to be around a diverse group of men and women.

6. Mar 23, 2009 #5
    I agree with this, ladies are more interesting than males usually, but one lady is sometimes worth the world.

7. Mar 23, 2009 #6

Danger

Gold Member

It depends upon whether I'm horny or looking to shoot pool.

8. Mar 23, 2009 #7

LowlyPion

Homework Helper

That's an either or?

9. Mar 23, 2009 #8

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I'd prefer/enjoy mixed company as Cyrus mentioned, but if I had to choose one gender or the other, I'd choose to go out with a group of women, as long they were intelligent.

My idea of a fun evening is to go to a book store or read a book, or do interesting research online, or attend a lecture on an interesting topic, whether its scientific, technical, current events (and world affairs), . . . .

It's really nice to meet people from different parts of the world and learn about what's going on in the world first hand.

10. Mar 23, 2009 #9
    Both. Sometimes the lady and I go out on dates, but when I hang with my friends it's girls and guys.

You only need to separate women and men when they fit their respective stereotypes. I stay away from these people.

11. Mar 23, 2009 #10

Danger

Gold Member

Not when I was unattached; it was a definite 'both'. Unfortunately, the wife wouldn't know which end of a cue to strike with. (In a game, that is; she wouldn't have any trouble wielding it against me if I tried to combine my hobbies in her absence.)

12. Mar 24, 2009 #11
    A woman, definetly. If only for a change, as meeting with blokes and a group of males isn't exactly hard.

13. Mar 24, 2009 #12

wolram

Gold Member

Depends who's paying, if the lady pays her round, i would prefer an evening with the lady.

14. Mar 24, 2009 #13
    Never a lady of the evening, only my honest woman. Some guys I know need to lower their standards from the unattainable "Miss America."

15. Mar 24, 2009 #14
    Depends on who you are talking about. If this group is just friends, then I don't really mind, however it must be just friendship, no romance and no hookups (nothing more anoying to me than couples groups). In general I would prefer the company of guys though as I most definitely do not restrict my behavior based on the group I am with, which is sometimes very blunt or crude (not sexually).

16. Mar 24, 2009 #15
    I would rather be in mixed company. It's way more fun!

17. Mar 25, 2009 #16
    It depends on if I'm naked or not.

18. Mar 25, 2009 #17

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Either way, you can hang out with a diverse group of women and men.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook