Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

An introduction, as suggested

1. Jun 9, 2015 #1
    Hello , I am new to this forum , I came seeking knowledge . will post when I am able , In threads where my input may be of assistance. I will attempt to leave theory out ;If at all possible. unless of course, the subject is of theory. or theory is of importance in the understanding to the subject at hand.
    Thank you for allowing me in . My background is in theoretical physics and mechanical engineering. I work in a mechanical field where practical application of theory tests the limits at times. I build high performance motorcycle engines and associated components thereof. mostly I just repair and maintain choppers. yes I work as a motorcycle mechanic. it is what I enjoy . almost as much as riding them. I do however, truly enjoy testing the limits of the machine and its components quite often I find them and extend the limits to another plane. But its all been done before; its just fun breaking things . please pardon my punctuation and grammar . I do not write for a living and graduated many moons ago. so I am a little rusty. well ok, a lot rusty

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 9, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook