Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

An Introduction

1. Oct 7, 2014 #1
    Hi, i am student in university and seeing as how i have some trouble with some of the courses i am in i figured why not talk to people about it discuss some topics and maybe even make new friends. Whenever i would search any related science topic i would always come across this site and i would look through the forums and surprisingly the conversation and replies were always interesting and always made me think. I am excited to be a part of this community and hope to some day reciprocate any knowledge that i learned along the way.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 7, 2014 #2
    Welcome to PF yoooosam! You've come to the right place!

4. Oct 7, 2014 #3
    Hi, greg Bernhardt nice to meet you !

5. Oct 7, 2014 #4

davenn

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Greetings yoooosam

Welcome to PF. Yup the site covers a wide range of physics topic ... it has been a wonderful education in the years I have been here

cheers
    Dave

6. Oct 7, 2014 #5
    Hi, davenn nice to meet u
    the site does look great and i am very excited to see all of its features

7. Nov 28, 2014 #6
    Hi my friends. I hope that I am doing this right. I have interest in aeronautical engineering.

8. Nov 28, 2014 #7
    Where and how do I ask a question? I'm a dummy.

9. Feb 12, 2015 #8
    Hi I'm Addson. I am ineterested in Science, especially in physics. Currently, I am engineer, I am doing some research in my spare time. And I did an experiment. I will make it public when the time is right.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook