Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

An Introduction

1. Apr 22, 2017 #1
    Hello, I'm a new member in this PF. My name is Buti. I'm a bachelor degree's student in University of Riau which the concentration is Physical Chemistry.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 22, 2017 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF, Buti. :smile:

4. Apr 22, 2017 #3
    Ok, thank u so much :)

5. Apr 22, 2017 #4
    Hello, I'm sorry if I disturb you. Would you help me please? I'm a student in bachelor degree which the concentration is Chemistry. Do you familiar about Boehm titration? In this semester, I do my research, that's about Boehm titration. I almost done my research, but when I almost finished it, I got some trouble. The problem is I couldn't get the fix concentration of Na2CO3 and NaHCO3. Each concentration decreased about 21 and 89% after standardization. Could you help me to solve the problem so I can get the fix concentration of Na2CO3 and NaHCO3?

6. Apr 22, 2017 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Please start a new thread in the Homework Help, Chemistry forum, and fill out the Template that you are provided there when starting a new thread. Fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations and show your Attempt at a Solution, and you should get good help on your problem. :smile:

7. Apr 22, 2017 #6
    Thank you so much for your information

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted