An orgasm a day; that's all we ask

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
LONDON, July 15, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - While the nation's teen pregnancy and abortion rates continue to rise, Britain's National Health Service (NHS) is telling teens that "an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away." Entitled "Pleasure," a new booklet intended for distribution in public schools has been approved by the government's top sex-promotion groups, Brook and the Family Planning Association.

The pamphlet, which has been distributed to teachers, parents and youth social workers in the Yorkshire industrial city of Sheffield, says that teens can reduce their risk of heart attack with more sex. It asks, "What about sex twice a week? Health promotion experts advocate five portions of fruit and veg a day and 30 minutes' physical activity three times a week." ...
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/jul/09071506.html

S_Happens

Gold Member
Definitely a hard sell....

I didn't even know that heart attacks were a big problem among British teens.:rofl:

Although it is probably a lot cheaper than taking those nasty cholesterol drugs.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
I didn't even know that heart attacks were a big problem among British teens.:rofl:
:rofl: My god, every paragraph in this news article was funnier and more ridiculous then the next. Is today April 1st?

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads