Where to Find Solved Analog Electronics Problems Online?

In summary, the conversation is about finding detailed solutions to problems for an Analog Electronics course from a specific website. The person asks for suggestions on where to find solutions and also asks for recommendations on useful books. They clarify that they are not attending the university mentioned on the website and only need the solutions for self-study. The response suggests looking at the first set of homework questions on the website, as they include solutions and working. They also recommend checking the website's class notes for more detailed explanations.
gruba

Homework Statement

Where I can find detailed solutions of problems for Analog Electronics course from this site: http://leachlegacy.ece.gatech.edu/ece3050/
?

Particularly, problems in the section Homework Problems, and also in other sections where problems are not explained in detail.

I tried googling various sites like Scribd, Coursework Hero, but couldn't find anything?

Also, could someone suggest a usefull books with solved problems (mainly with problems, not theory based books) for introduction to electronics course with topics from above site?

Note:
I am not attending that particular University that I have mentioned (from the site), and I don't need to solve those homework problems.
I am studying for exam and I found that site useful.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I can recommend the linked site - excellent explanations, primarily in the section "class notes".

1. What are some common types of analog electronic circuits?

Some common types of analog electronic circuits include amplifiers, filters, oscillators, and comparators.

2. How do I approach solving analog electronic problems?

The first step is to understand the basic principles and components of analog circuits. Then, you should break down the problem into smaller, more manageable parts and use relevant equations and concepts to solve each part. Finally, test your solution and make any necessary adjustments.

3. Are there any tips for troubleshooting analog electronic circuits?

Yes, some tips for troubleshooting analog electronic circuits include checking for loose connections, identifying faulty components, and using a multimeter to measure voltage and current at different points in the circuit.

4. How can I improve my understanding of analog electronics?

You can improve your understanding of analog electronics by practicing solving problems, experimenting with different circuit configurations, and reading books and articles on the subject. It can also be helpful to join online communities or attend workshops and seminars to learn from others.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid when working with analog electronics?

Some common mistakes to avoid when working with analog electronics include using incorrect component values, not considering the effects of temperature and noise, and not properly grounding the circuit. It is also important to double-check your calculations and measurements to ensure accuracy.