1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Analysis of a turbojet engine

1. Nov 26, 2011 #1
    I'm brand new to this forum, although I've been browsing the threads for a while now. I'm currently majoring in mechanical engineering at the University of South Florida. I'm in my third semester, and I have been assigned this problem and I am struggling very much with it. (I haven't taken thermo yet, which is probably a decent amount of the confusion.)

It's not for a grade, it's just a side project my advisor assigned to me. I wanted to challenge myself, and it seems I have.

If anyone would be willing to help me at all, it would be greatly appreciated!

-Madj Ouhib

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 27, 2011 #2
    Nevermind, pretty sure I figured it out!

4. Dec 4, 2011 #3
    Nevermind, I'm 'ballpark' with the answer. Not sure where I'm messing up.

5. Dec 5, 2011 #4
    Post your solution and we can help you locate your error.

6. Dec 6, 2011 #5
    Sorry, this is my last post in the thread. I was typing up an abstract and stuff for this problem. I went and saw my adviser, finally got the correct answer. Here is the final solution.

Attached Files:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook