Train Brain For Analytic Questions: Admission Test Prep

• Thread starter FizixFreak
  • Start date
In summary, the author suggests that you should study mathematics in order to improve your analytical skills. The quickest way to improve your skills is by solving lots of math problems. It will probably take months and years to improve your skills, but the author provides a website where you can train your skills.
FizixFreak
i will be needing to take a test in a university for an admission which will involve a lot of analytic questions can anyone tell me how can i train my brain for something like this?

Physics news on Phys.org
Doesn't happen overnight It will probably take months and years to improve your analytical skills. The quickest way I can think of is solving lots of math or physics problems everyday.

waht said:
Doesn't happen overnight It will probably take months and years to improve your analytical skills. The quickest way I can think of is solving lots of math or physics problems everyday.

oh i forgot to mention i will be taking that test about 11 months later that is quite some time right:smile:
can you tell me about a website on which i can train for this stuff why not throw some questions as well.

FizixFreak said:
i will be needing to take a test in a university for an admission which will involve a lot of analytic questions can anyone tell me how can i train my brain for something like this?

In my opinion, the best way to train your analytical ability is studying mathematics!

Define "analytic", either you should study philosophy or maths depending on what it means.

Klockan3 said:
Define "analytic", either you should study philosophy or maths depending on what it means.

analytic questions are those in which you need to analyze the given data (which is most likely not in numbers) to give the answers unlike math problems you can not just use numbers and formulas to obtain the answers because there are none which makes me doubtful that doing maths will help here is a sample question.

Some would have you believe that the economic problems of Western Europe in the 1980s were caused by the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) oil cartel. This is nonsense. After all, Great Britain was not dependent on OPEC oil and yet Great Britain suffered from the same economic problems that affected France and West Germany.

The author's point is made primarily by

A. Offering Great Britain as a counter example
B. Analysing the economic difficulties of France and West Germany
C. Pointing put a misconception of reasoning
D. Proposing an alternative explanation
E. Drawing an analogy between France and West Germany

please let me know how i can train for such questions.

Last edited:
Start reading debate articles, join the more serious forum debates etc.

What is "Train Brain For Analytic Questions: Admission Test Prep"?

"Train Brain For Analytic Questions: Admission Test Prep" is a program designed to help students improve their analytical thinking skills and prepare for admission tests by providing practice questions and strategies for tackling them.

Why do I need to train my brain for analytic questions?

Analytic questions often require critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which are essential for success in academic and professional settings. By training your brain to think analytically, you can improve your ability to comprehend complex information and make informed decisions.

What types of questions are included in this program?

This program includes a variety of questions commonly found on admission tests, such as logical reasoning, data interpretation, and pattern recognition. It also provides tips and techniques for approaching different types of questions.

How can this program benefit me?

By using this program, you can improve your performance on admission tests and increase your chances of getting into your desired program or institution. Additionally, the critical thinking skills you develop through this program can be applied to various academic and professional situations.

Can anyone use this program, or is it specifically for science students?

This program is designed for all students who want to improve their analytical thinking skills, regardless of their field of study. While the practice questions may vary in subject, the strategies and techniques taught in this program can be applied to a wide range of disciplines.