Why is GD so quiet? Where did everyone go?

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation in the GD forum has been mostly about someone named yomamma. They discuss whether yomamma is a boy or a girl and if they ever sleep. They also talk about being crazy and jokingly insult each other. One person mentions that nobody has posted in GD for over an hour and another person makes a joke about the smelly person never going away.
JamesU
Gold Member
and GD falls silent...

Nnobody's posted in GD for over an hour! what is wrong with you peple?!

Physics news on Phys.org
i just did

Is there any way i can steal your buddies to use on my E mail?

grrr someones talken again...

yomamma... are you a guy or a girl... *readies his bat*... because itd be wrong of me to... well...

do you ever sleep yomamma?

i talked with yomamma over msn for the first time last night
i told him he was a crazy kid
he replied thanks
however, i believe that after yomamma i am the second-crazy kid on GD :smile:

no its me :tongue2:

me crazy :smile:

yomamma said:
Nnobody's posted in GD for over an hour! what is wrong with you peple?!
you smell, so we were waiting for you to go away...too bad that will never happen :rofl:

I knwo, I will never smell :|

What does "And GD falls silent" mean?

"And GD falls silent" is a phrase that is often used to describe a situation where someone who is usually talkative or outspoken suddenly becomes quiet or stops speaking altogether. It can also refer to a moment of unexpected silence in a conversation or group setting.

Why do people say "And GD falls silent"?

The phrase "And GD falls silent" likely originated as a way to express surprise or shock at someone suddenly becoming quiet. The use of "GD" is often seen as a euphemism for "God damn," adding to the dramatic effect of the phrase.

Is "And GD falls silent" a common expression?

While it may not be considered a mainstream or widely used expression, "And GD falls silent" has become a popular phrase in certain circles, particularly among those who enjoy using colorful language or expressions to convey emotion or humor.

What are some alternative phrases to "And GD falls silent"?

There are many alternative phrases that convey a similar meaning to "And GD falls silent." Some examples include "and then there was silence," "and the room fell quiet," "and everyone grew quiet," or "and the conversation came to a halt."

Is there a deeper meaning behind "And GD falls silent"?

The phrase "And GD falls silent" can have different meanings and interpretations depending on the context in which it is used. It could simply be an expression of surprise or an observation of a sudden change in someone's behavior. However, it could also be seen as a commentary on the power and impact of unexpected silence in a conversation or group dynamic.