Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Andrew Binns intro

1. Jun 1, 2016 #1
    Hi i have an interest in gravity, space, and general developments.
    Background in in Telecoms and IT to management level. I Operate out of own business providing information solutions of various kinds from data collection, processing to visualisation.
    I always had an interest in electronics as a teenager - built my first synth when I was 13 and my first computer (Nascom) when I was 18. At the time I coded in op code as we didnt have an assembler. So we could create apps in 1KB of PROM. In telecoms I started in an apprentice role till 20 then moved into head office role sorting out logic circuitry issues.at 23 I became the incredible 'No' man and rejected (for good reasons) a project that would have put Broadband (spread spectrum system) into every persons home in the UK creating a pre WWW web for all. Subsequently worked for a company that put super nodes in US, Europe, etc and building global services based on Internet. Now moving onto more interesting things - writing SF, producing music and some occasional client DB/visualisatoin projects.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 1, 2016 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site rules located under the INFO tab in our site menubar.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted